Have You Ever Been.....

Guest BDC0425

It got to the point where I was sacrificing all my time, money, etc just to be with her even though she treated me like garbage. It helped me that she never texted or called to see if I was ok and was actually angry when I would visit. Eventually, I was able to move on and learn from that experience.

Now, she is the one that is texting me and realized that I no longer care about her.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...

Yes, yes, once, my college GF, to the point of actually her dad hiring a security person for her, I don't know what happened to me. It took me one year to let go of it. even if during the last 5 months I had another GF, the GF that I got obsessed with was still on my mind even though she got another boyfren and was already in the united states, and I was here in pinas.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No, never ako na obsessed sa isang tao ,nagmumuka kang praning pag na Obsessed ka sa isang tao..

Pero yung ex ko, obsessed yun sakin (buti nalang at ex ko na siya) and yes! nakaka-sakal siya. To the point na nanakit na sa Physically sad.gif

Ok naman maging protective minsan, ok magtanong paminsan minsan pero wag naman sana umabot sa pananakit .. Hayyss. ayoko ng maranasan ulet yun

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Perhaps... Or I was still in shock of the breakup, considering that it happened over the phone. And he bid me goodbye just like that without any explanation.

I was with no direction then. Skipped class from the Prelim to the Midterm time. My friends were becoming worried and I just kept on reading the book he gave me, and kept on watching the movie version of it.

I felt like I was nowhere, when one day I decided to go to his place. I never really knew how to ride public vehicles then. He used to live in Antipolo that time, and the farthest I could only get to on my own was up to Manila only.

I asked around on how to get to Antipolo by commuting. I was told there's a terminal in Cubao. And so one afternoon I took the courage to pay him a visit. I got to Cubao and was walking around looking for the terminal. When I got there, I was hesitant if I should board the jeep or not. I lifted a foot, then backed away.

Only then did I realize that it was too much to do. I knew he would be mad and it would only complicate everything more. So I went home instead and cried all day.

The next day I was feeling better.