Jacket Talk

lego

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have several pieces during call center work days. Hindi na ngayon.

Ako din! Most of my jackets are from call centers: Convergys (I have three!) and HP RevGen from Stream.

Sa mga binili ko naman, I have an Arrow jacket for business-casual attire, a maong jacket, and a few sports jackets (NBA, Quicksilver, Nike, and Babolat)

• 1 year later...

Got a few of them, my fave is the Lee jacket, naka sale s'ya nung makita and got it for 1k, I also have a converse windbreaker hoodie pag maulan, a fleece hoodie pag medyo malamig, a Springfield coat, a color fatigue/army green jacket which i got sa SM which looks great sa rugged attire, a Tribal black jacket and a Chaps jacket na padala sa akin from the U.S.,

Edited by Agent_mulder
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got my jacket from Lazada, it was on sale so I got it for Php 660 only, It's quite decent and the quality is good enough for the price that I paid for. The only downside is it's 2 size smaller, so if you're an L you need to get XXL for a good fit, otherwise it'll be smaller than your built. Here's a sample pic of what I bought. https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/kuhong-explosion-of-assassin-s-creed-sweater-oblique-zipper-hooded-jacket-blackred-intl-i116944717-s121222801.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.5.4f4e481foHhvs6&search=1

BTW, it's a game inspired clothing, since I'm huge fan and gamer of this particular game..

Thanks..

Still wear my 20+ year old Polo by RL leather jacket, every time I travel during fall, winter and spring time. During rainy days, I use my water repellant jacket with hood from Faconable. For sports jacket, an all around M&S, an Italian Vestimente and a 20+ year old Cole Haan blazer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...