• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

yan si doc.

he really takes care of all his models!

can we also see yung iba pang models! hehehe!

cheers!

But your models are much more interesting Master Dyno, mine are just too plastic! On a serious note, I saw the new Academy Merkava IV and K1A1 as well as the Hobby Boss AATVs at Natalie's shop. Really expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys are interested in learning how to build scale models I recommend that you go to www.ipmsmanila.com.

From my experience, the members of this club are patient and will really help you learn how to build. They are also the officially recognized IPMS club in the Philippines (check out www.ipmsusa.org for more info). Highly Recommended. :)

I need some help guys. Three of my old unbuilt Tamiya kits were damaged due to a leak in the closet. The instructions were ruined and I had to throw them away. Now I know that real modellers don't need instruction sheets, but I'm just an assembler. There used to be modelling website that stored scans of instruction sheets, but I lost the URL when my hard drive crashed. Can anyone direct me to the website?

Edited by Dr_PepPeR
I need some help guys. Three of my old unbuilt Tamiya kits were damaged due to a leak in the closet. The instructions were ruined and I had to throw them away. Now I know that real modellers don't need instruction sheets, but I'm just an assembler. There used to be modelling website that stored scans of instruction sheets, but I lost the URL when my hard drive crashed. Can anyone direct me to the website?

Sir, it might help if you share the model and kit # so if we have any of those we can share the manual with you :D

Sir, it might help if you share the model and kit # so if we have any of those we can share the manual with you :D

Thank you for the reply sir, I will check tonight to make sure, but I think the kits are 1/35 Tamiya Jagdpanther, T-72 and the Panther G Steel Wheel version. As for the kit number, I had to throw away the boxes together with the instructions as they all turned into one big gooey mush.

hey a modeling thread :) i'm new here guys and i'm a newbie also in building scale models. i'm currently building Academy's 1/72 F/A-18C Hornet. right now i'm doing the panel lines. i just hope it turns out realistic.

Hey great! I'm glad you found the thread. Hope to see your models posted here!

hi doc! i saw your hobby room. jeez i shrunk when i saw it. you've got lots of stuff to build whew! my stash doesn't even come close. here's mine

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/reyanipan/stash.jpg

Unfortunately, what are in my hobby room is not all of it, I already tried to put my aircraft stuff but I still haven't enough room. I know I will live to be 150 years old since it may take me that long to finish building most of it. You've got some nice stuff there! Hope we can see some of your builds.

Edited by Dr_PepPeR

Hey that's nice! It looks like it's coming along really well. If Herr Boelcke can visit us from his other thread, he can give useful comments as he does beautiful work in 1/72 scale. So now 'fess up, while it may only be your second in 1/72 scale, what did you use to build before?

Edited by Dr_PepPeR