Toy Collection

A friend of mine is selling his Voltes V figure..

This figure is the late 70's version (the tall version) - has the 5 parts that you can volt in.. This is the die-cast version ha? Kungsabagay, halos lahat naman nun die-cast eh..

He is the first owner of the figure.. And honestly, I even got surprised that he is selling it already.. He did not play too much with it and kept all the 5 parts in the original box.. All parts (daw) are complete even the missiles..

I hope he can give me the pictures by this weekend so that I could post them here.. I saw this figure in 1994, and at that time, it was still really great to look at.. No scratches, and everything..

Tag price? You be the judge and try to give me your offers.. :thumbsupsmiley:

As promised here are the pictures..

post-75683-1243839754.jpg

post-75683-1243839931.jpg

post-75683-1243840077.jpg

yeah I think it can go up to 50k

Bro, alin dito yung ni-re-refer-an mo.. yung post ni hotshot or yung sa akin.. I'd have to admit that I am not good with toys, but ang sa pagkaalam ko, yung Voltes V na pinabebenta sa akin ay nasa 100K ang benta kung ganyan ang condition.. I am not expecting to sell this at 100K but at 50K baka pagkaguluhan ito dahil yun ang sabi sa akin ng isa kong kakilala..

Inaayos pa namin ng isa kong kakilala ang details nito para mabenta in the best possible price.. Sa iyo ba? Mga nasan ang presyo nito.. Complete ito ha? Missiles and everything.. At 1980 ito nabili.. Original owner ang may-ari nito and I think he rarely played with it..

You can try selling din sa mga GH toy shop owners. Baka nga pwede yan sa 50k up. Better hurry kasi alam ko parang i-reissue yan ng Bandai (?). Don't know kung maka-affect yun sa price ng mga vintage Voltes V.

Sana wag naman Php50k lang.. If I had the money, I would have bought that toy.. The Bandai re-issue is nothing compared to this baby, but I get your drift as some collectors would just want to have a Voltes robot so dun na sila sa mura at affordable.. But hardcore collectors would know the value of having the original in your display case.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Revs....your friends Go Daikin Voltes V can fetch as high as 50K to as low as 40K :D

Anyone who went to the Toycon last weekend? there were some good deals :D But some toy shop vendors are insensitive to pricing (hirap sila tapatan si Toy Kingdom for some items on sale esp TF Ultra Class & TF Universe items hehe) , kasi mataas yung acquisition price nila ng stocks unlike TK na nag uunload ng stocks :D

A brand new Leader Class Optimus Prime (of the 1st movie) was selling for as low as 1.5K :D

Got a Classics Line (Henkei) Mirage, HotRod(Rodimus) and Ratchet @ Toycon

BTW guys..anyone of you know where can i find a TFU Classic Deluxe Iron Hide, Hotrod, Mirage and Ratchet? :D

Edited by orionpax
bwisit!!! kung kelan ako nagkapera wala na akong makitang sideswipe na revenge of the fallen toy. yun ata ang hot item ngayon eh.

Sir try mo sa ROCKWELL 3rd floor meron pa akong nakitang sideswipe na revenge of the fallen doon last saturday. Also try going to toy kingdom robinsons ermita meron pa din ilang units doon last friday. BEST TOYS sa greenhills yesterday meron pa din..

I hope you find it. Good luck.

Revs....your friends Go Daikin Voltes V can fetch as high as 50K to as low as 40K :D

Anyone who went to the Toycon last weekend? there were some good deals :D But some toy shop vendors are insensitive to pricing (hirap sila tapatan si Toy Kingdom for some items on sale esp TF Ultra Class & TF Universe items hehe) , kasi mataas yung acquisition price nila ng stocks unlike TK na nag uunload ng stocks :D

A brand new Leader Class Optimus Prime (of the 1st movie) was selling for as low as 1.5K :D

Did they raise their price? A Leader Class Optimus Prime ( of the 1st Movie ) sells for only 1K the last time I checked and that was just last Saturday at Rockwell powerplant

Did they raise their price? A Leader Class Optimus Prime ( of the 1st Movie ) sells for only 1K the last time I checked and that was just last Saturday at Rockwell powerplant

Yep two months ago na ata nila nilabas ng 1K yan sa ibat ibang toystores, same price with Megatron.

bwisit!!! kung kelan ako nagkapera wala na akong makitang sideswipe na revenge of the fallen toy. yun ata ang hot item ngayon eh.

Magkakarestock pa niyan. Patience lang. Nadala na ako dati nung bumili ako ng Bumblebee 2008 for P1800 sa specialty toy store tapos nag-sale lang sa TK for P300. Kaya ngayon ayoko na bumili ng TF toys na di SRP.

Some stores raised it due to "low stocks" :thumbsdownsmiley:

Now that you mentioned it, il check Rockwell hehe

Thanks Bro :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks, bro for the price range.. My friend also has a Voltron Lions Set from the 80's.. Ang bentahan daw nun ay 30K, ganito din ang condition.. Complete, with box.. Is the 30k feasible.. Puros kasi buraot ang tao na nakilala ko sa ToyCon.. Mantakin mo, kinukuha lang yung Voltes, Voltron, Macross and Megatron G1 (lahat die-cast from the early to mid 80's) at Php35k.. Medyo niloloko yata ako ah..

Ngayon, may offer naman na 50K for the Voltes and Voltron robots.. Ang sabi kasi ng friend ko, sa P60K Voltes at P40K Voltron.. Kaso pwede naman tumawad kahit pa siguro bawasan ng 10K for both robots in one package.. Kaso puros re-sellers ang kausap ko.. My friend won't sell this kung binabarat siya.. I hope you could refer me to a real, honest to goodness na kolektor at hindi re-seller..

My friend also has a Daimos and a Mekanda in his possession.. And is willing to give them all up but only at a reasonable price, coz lahat ng yan, maganda talaga pa ang kondisyon.. Yung Mekanda Robot lang daw ang walang box yata..

BTW, I went to the ToyCon not to sell nor to buy toys.. Was there to buy vintage comicbooks.. haha.. Sumegue lang ako ng kaunti dahil may kilala ako na kilala ang owners nung ibang mga tindahan ng mga re-sellers na ito..

Edited by revi

anyone here who wants to swap their world of warcraft action figures to my galactus, apocalypse, sentinel 12inches figures, shadow hawk, ironman hulkbuster, flying spawn, spawn series 5 and Devilman Sets? gusto ko lang i swap lahat to sa warcraft action figures... please pm me. thank you.

meron bang for sale dito na world of warcraft action figures din? series 1 to 3