Date Attires

jumborat

Guest One of A Kind (oak)

Depende sa ka date haha lol jk.

It depends on kung anong klaseng date syempre baka awkward naman naka pang formal ka tpos mag picnic lang pala kayo lol.

Edited by One of A Kind (oak)
  • Like (+1) 1

Depende din kasi sa babae at saan yung date.

If your date is a bit hipster it will just be awkward to dress as if you're attending a country club dinner. If your date is elegantly chic it's weird din naman if you're going in Stan Smiths, T-Shirt and shorts.

If I had to describe a standard outfit though it would be a short sleeve button down, a light hoodie, jeans and boat shoes/loafers. Mapa hipster or elegant chic yung babae it's alright. Mapa casual yung venue or fancy BGC restaurant ok pa rin.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of the things I wear for a date:

1. I always start wearing a smile on my face

2. I make sure I'm well groomed.

3. I pick out a solid colored shirt that fits well.

4. I wear well cut jeans or pants.

5. I wear shoes that I have cleaned before.

E yung watch for the best peg personality check ever friend? Hehe gudluck sa mga date mo. Gow push may papakilala sana ko sayo :)

• 7 months later...

I'd go with a black tee sometimes or just a nice FITTING shirt. I can't stress enough about the fit because that can make or break you, too tight and you'll look like you're trying too hard to look buff, too loose will look sloppy. Just be simple with your choices, it doesn't have to be like the sikat "joggers + runners combo" pick stuff that are comfortable to wear and not too flashy.

If you're a sneakerhead, don't go over the top with your gear. A little goes a long way,

• 4 weeks later...

For guys, it's all about the fit! It can be off the rack, it can be inexpensive, but it has to fit well. Nothing baggy, nothing that makes you bulge.

And of course, clean!

A nice shirt, rolled up sleeves. Ironed, but go crumpled if the material and print works. Dark jeans or nice dark slacks. Buffed shoes, with the correct color belt. Socks, let's allow some patterns, as long as it's not white and isn't for working out. Cover your shins, for crying out loud! Either that or go for the no-socks look if you can carry it. Not if your feet sweat, please!

No jewelry. Leave the bead bracelets behind. An appropriate wrist watch is all you need.

A clean hanky is a must. If you sweat a lot, bring two. The clean one is for your date, should she need one for any purpose. If she does need it, offer it to her to keep.

I'd always wear polo, slacks and leather shoes whether the date is casual or the romantic date (like candlelit dinner). Also if possible wear a perfume that DEFINES you.. and not discriminating or anything but as much as possible don't wear cheap fragrances.. coz some women have a photographic memory (not literally photographic) with regards to how guys smell. and it will also make a lasting impression whenever she smells your brand of perfume, they'll say or remember you most of the time.