Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

• 2 weeks later...

Not really into Rap and RnBs because I am on the other side of the Genre who plays a guitar. So I don't really know RAP and RNB artists that much but most of the time when the beat is good, I listen to it. I also just recently got to know some OPM Rap personalities because of Fliptop.

The only song that I love and listens to again and again up until now are the songs sang and wrote by the great Francis M (we play most of his Rap/Rock songs) and Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot. A classic Butt song for the Butt lovers like I am.

Edited by Robmeister
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im not a big fan of rap and hiphop, but i looovveeee gloc 9!!! Ang layo na ng narating niya since Simpleng Tao. Sure may VFresh siya at Binay stuff, pero sa dami ng collabs niya, he made a great name for himself.

Not sure, pero parang siya na best to fill the void of what Francis Magalona left. Kung meron kayong mareRecommend na, i'd love to hear who they are para makapagsound trip ako ng songs nila :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4bFF5tTtg

Edited by kend84
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...