Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

"The Hillbillies" from Baby Keem and Kendrick was a surprise drop that was almost Kendrick saying to the world "I'm right here doing things", based on the release time and the discovery of K-Dots secret IG account, which got about 300-400k new followers upon it's discovery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Very few rap artist makes good rap music that can transcend generations..maybe I'm just too old..but why listen to rap when you can listen to Jazz ,blues,indie folk even classical music..music has to touch your soul and sometimes bring you to tears..it's an spiritual journey..

18 hours ago, JosephConrad said:

why listen to rap when you can listen to Jazz ,blues,indie folk even classical music

LMAO at this line of thinking. That's like saying why watch action films when you can watch romance or whatever movie genre you've put on a pedestal. Rap can be as enjoyable to listen to as any genre of music, believe or not

18 hours ago, JosephConrad said:

music has to touch your soul and sometimes bring you to tears..it's an spiritual journey..

Nah. Most times I just want to bop my head to Madlib's sampling genius & DOOM's buttery flow