• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Suicidal Lovers

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love and Suicide should not be paired together, This is an Open World love can come as many times as you wish. suicide will come just once,,, love should not take you there and love will not follow you there.

I was once in the verge of suicide because of a love i lost. Im thankful that God sent a hand to help me during that time.

Then i experienced more love and pain, then more love and happiness.

• 3 weeks later...

"deliberate killing of oneself," 1650s, from Modern Latin suicidium "suicide," from Latin sui "of oneself" (genitive of se "self"), from PIE *s(u)w-o- "one's own," from root *s(w)e- (see idiom) + -cidium "a killing" (see -cide). Probably an English coinage; much maligned by Latin purists because it "may as well seem to participate of sus, a sow, as of the pronoun sui" [Phillips]. The meaning "person who kills himself deliberately" is from 1728. In Anglo-Latin, the term for "one who commits suicide" was felo-de-se, literally "one guilty concerning himself."

In the words of the Bard, To be or not to be, that is the question.

A lover with this kind of problem is a candle burning at both ends. They burn twice as bright but last only half as long. Being with someone like this is probably more trouble than it is worth. Ultimately, you can only take the ride with them, but they may choose to get off early despite best efforts, professional help, and medication.

But love doesn't give you a choice, at times, you feel what you feel, until you don't. Hopefully, if you get into such a relationship, you can weather the storms, and hopefully break out through to the other side, and hopefully you'll still be holding hands. Life is a dare anyway, dare to live it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...