Mtc Members Looking For Work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm an engineer, an investor and entrepreneur.

I have tutoring skills for students of any level (below masteral degree). I'm good teaching any subject with specialization in Math and Special Sciences. Learning is my passion. And I wish no more than to pass it on to the next generation.

You can PM me for details and arrangements.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a stable job. I currently work as a trainer for Call Center Agents and English in a TESDA accredited school somewhere in San Pedro. Before that I worked as a , A DJ, newscaster and field reporter. When I was working in a radio station I got promoted as News Director then Program Director then tried the Call Center Industry where I worked as a TSR, CSR and Insurance Agent for a foreign account. I graduated BA Comm Arts from UPLB. I recently passed the Civil Service Exam (Prof) last May 27. Any vacancies? Makati or Alabang area is fine.

Edited by juicylici0us
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have an opening for a call center agent position. We have branches in sucat, ortigas, tiendesitas and davao. Our company is ibex global and our

Current Offer:

14k Basic plus 7.1k allowance +1.4k night diff= 22.k first 2 mos.

14k Basic plus 10k allowance +1.4k night diff= 25.4k after 3 mos.

14k Basic plus 12.5k allowance +1.4k night diff= 27.9k after 6 mos.

14k Basic plus 14k allowance +1.4k night diff= 29.4k after 12 mos.

14k Basic plus 14.5k allowance +1.4k night diff= 29.9k after 18 mos.

14k Basic plus 15k allowance +1.4k night diff= 30.4k after 24 mos.

plus fix ND of 1.4k.(regardless of the hours) 

plus HMO up to 4 dependent FREE!

plus 15 VL and 15 SL

plus experience bonus 

6-11mons CC exp = 5k

12-23mons =10k

24mons = 15k 

The good thing about our recruitment process is that, its one day and you would be informed if you pass every time you finish an interview or exam. I know how it feels for an applicant to wait for a day or 2 just to know if you passed or what. Other centers would also ask you to go back for another interview or exam not considering the amount of time and money spent for going back and forth. We at ibex respect/value your time and effort so please send me an email with your full name, cell number and number of years in the bpo industry at hulseye@gmail.com or a text at 09336643504 so that i can submit your info to our hr for the immediate scheduling of your initial interview. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for an opportunity to make Php 200,000 per month?

I have an opening slot in my sales team. REAL ESTATE SALES. If you are a HARD WORKER, a GO GETTER, or needed to make money for yourself and for your family. Then you will get a chance to join me and my team at Shang Properties.

Let me know if you are interested, or if you want to know more about the job, call or text me 09209011923. You can send your resume to gerald.evangelista@shangproperties.com

open to male or female

20 years old and up

college graduate

being a chinese is a plus, but not required

if you are licensed real estate broker, then it is a plus.

Let me know! text / call or email me.

• 3 months later...