• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Build A Model Body!

[qoute]I have a problem doing squats. I'm not sure whether its because of poor execution or i have a back problem.

Each time i've tried doing squat i feel pressure on my lower back. Its not painful but just sore/stings. And I'm doing this with only 70lbs. Can somebody advise me on what to do?

It is most likely your form....

Do you have any lowerback problems or injury?

Hi to all experts here, I’m a newbie and need some advice.

If I’m doing a workout 3x a week and doing cardio between the workout, should I lose some muscle? i just want to lose fats on my mid part not muscle. Im 130lbs, 5’5” and have a BMI 24%

Monday – workout

Tuesday – 1 hr jogging

Wednesday – workout

Thursday – rest

Friday – 1 hr jogging

Saturday – workout

Sunday – rest

Is this a correct program?

Thanks

Hi to all experts here, I’m a newbie and need some advice.

If I’m doing a workout 3x a week and doing cardio between the workout, should I lose some muscle? i just want to lose fats on my mid part not muscle. Im 130lbs, 5’5” and have a BMI 24%

Monday – workout

Tuesday – 1 hr jogging

Wednesday – workout

Thursday – rest

Friday – 1 hr jogging

Saturday – workout

Sunday – rest

Is this a correct program?

Thanks

With the stats you have given me, you definitely need to put on more muscle and should cut down your cardio

can anyone give my advice for a once a week program. i am very busy with work right now and leaves the office late and tired. for now, i am trying to go to the gym during weekends until my project stabalizes, which is not anywhere soon. until then i'll try to go on weekends and maybe once on a weekday if i can squeeze it in.

can anyone give my advice for a once a week program. i am very busy with work right now and leaves the office late and tired. for now, i am trying to go to the gym during weekends until my project stabalizes, which is not anywhere soon. until then i'll try to go on weekends and maybe once on a weekday if i can squeeze it in.

You need to go at least twice a week to make some gains....

I know how hectic work can be but you have to find time and balance everything

sir how about when you experience cramping on one leg. some say that cramping occurs when one does not do stretching. how true is that? thanks sir. learned a lot on this thread.

Are you talking about when you are strength training or playing sports???

I have yet to meet a person who has cramped due to not stretching when strength training...

What matters most is you elevate your body temperature and heart rate more than stretching

You need to go at least twice a week to make some gains....

I know how hectic work can be but you have to find time and balance everything

ok. i know about that. but work demands are really high and i can't balance it right now. for the past few days, i'm spending 14 hrs/ day in the office. so for the meantime, can u suggest a maintenance program for me until workload returns to normal...

ok. i know about that. but work demands are really high and i can't balance it right now. for the past few days, i'm spending 14 hrs/ day in the office. so for the meantime, can u suggest a maintenance program for me until workload returns to normal...

if you can only afford once a week working out,gains would take a while, although i suggest that if you could or would have a bit of energy when you get home, try doing a circuit of bodyweight workouts like pushups and squats then make the most out of your gym workouts like utilizing total body workouts or the likes :D

my 2 cents :D

I totally understand what you mean since I work two jobs....

You can perhaps workout twice a week doing 2 exercises per workout

e.g

squats

pullups

deadlifts

dips

Hi! guys!!! Anyone here do yoga? :mtc: :mtc:

A tad OT.

I used to do yoga and power yoga in my old sosyalan gym. The problem with "regular" yoga is that it helps with relaxation and all but nothing much for developing the physique, especially in males. With "power" yoga, well I guess if you watch what you eat and do your resistance training, it would be a good adjunct as it really hits your core.

Makes me wonder where you can do beginner classes for power yoga. Or how that Bikram Yoga thing goes... although it seems a bit faddish, the current t** Bo or Pilates. I think I'd rather start Capoeira... lots of core development there as well.

Check out www.ironpinoy.com for the latest in fitness and bodybuilding and powerlifting news and events. Get the latest fitness trends from around the globe. Plus we have a comprehensive list of gyms all over the Philippines to look for gyms near you. The galleries is being updated with bodybuilding picture for your inspiration. Ironpinoy.com has a lot to offer. Check it out!

http://www.ironpinoy.com