• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Build A Model Body!

actually mens health mags are never full of BS, some you may wanna question, but most of the contents in them are written and prescribed by certified people in their fields..personally, id rather read/buy MH than MF, Ironman, etc etc (although at times i would buy them on sale just to check out their bikini/lingerie issues biggrin.gif or scanning for stuff)

just my two cents biggrin.gif

The problem is you have to skim through all the ads and BS to find the genuine useful stuff

i like this article..thanks enka :D

actually mens health mags are never full of BS, some you may wanna question, but most of the contents in them are written and prescribed by certified people in their fields..personally, id rather read/buy MH than MF, Ironman, etc etc (although at times i would buy them on sale just to check out their bikini/lingerie issues :D or scanning for stuff)

just my two cents :D

I agree bro, my personal favorites are Men's Health and Men's Fitness. I look for the articles on nutrition, exercises. I admit there is a lot of advertisements but of course we just have to ignore those.

Anyways, most of the articles are written by doctors and certified experts. Happy easter!!

Musclemag is even worse

agree! :D

Yeah. those mags are too radical for us normal human beings. The models in musclemag are juiced up beyong recognition.

yeah B)

I agree bro, my personal favorites are Men's Health and Men's Fitness. I look for the articles on nutrition, exercises. I admit there is a lot of advertisements but of course we just have to ignore those.

Anyways, most of the articles are written by doctors and certified experts. Happy easter!!

you are right B)

Guys, Any known side effects of taking HYDROXYCUT ? :unsure:

heart palitation, increased heart beat, nervousness, jittery just like having taken too much coffee. Hydroxycut is basically just caffeine so it makes you so alert. I felt very strong and hyped up when I took hydroxycut hardcore.

Edited by rockybrawler
guys just a little info I've read, I find this too important not to share.

DO NOT DO STRETCHING BEFORE ANY ACTIVITY.

Yep u read right, explanation? The muscle part that is being stretched becomes relaxed, so in a certain exercise involving a combination of muscle parts, it will not be a concerted effort of all the muscles concern and may lead to injuries.

Instead do warmup exercises, those that we do in elementary schools like jumping jacks and rotating our hands arms hips knees ankles..

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but this is what I read in Men's Health.

the first thing i do when i enter the gym is 5 min. cardio and then stretching (10 sec. per muscle group) then i warm up by lifting half the weight that i would normally lift then on to my exercises. am i doing something wrong?

the first thing i do when i enter the gym is 5 min. cardio and then stretching (10 sec. per muscle group) then i warm up by lifting half the weight that i would normally lift then on to my exercises. am i doing something wrong?

You don't need to stretch anymore since you are already warmed up