Build A Model Body!

Start hitting the gym, and kung gusto mo talagang mag bulk agad, I suggest na mag supplement ka, I would personally recommend Megamass 4000, very high in protein and carbs yan. very effective sakin yung supplement kasi before i started going to the gym more than 2 years ago, i only weighed 96lbs (5'4 lang height ko) sobrang payat talaga. it took me 2 weeks to consume the 5lbs of MM4000 and nag gain agad ako ng 12lbs. I stopped using the supplement nung umabot na ng 138lbs weight ko.

Ngayon hindi na ako nagsu-supplement (more than 6 months na) pero name-maintain ko yung weight ko between 130-135lbs.

BTW, price ng megamass sa malls is between P2,400-2,800. Pero kung gusto mo makatipid sa Cash N Carry, Makati ka bumili along Osmena highway. dun P1,100 lang MM4000.

Uhh... not really... Again, getting one's proper eating habits in check mut be done first and foremost before any supplementation must be done.

right now, we're training national level swimmers and all of them were twigs.. Fast forward a few months, they have been getting much bigger just by eating properly and following a sound training program.

Uhh... not really... Again, getting one's proper eating habits in check mut be done first and foremost before any supplementation must be done.

I partly agree with you on that, I know you guys at eclipse (EG specially) doesnt really recommend the use of supplement in strength training/bodybuilding.

But to be frank about it, majority of those who go to the gym are not adept when it comes to fitness moreso have a good conditioning/fitness coaches in their gyms. I see a lot of guys who have been working out for the last 1-2 years and they dont even have an idea how to do the squats and the deadlifts properly (Im not kidding!). Pano pa kaya when it comes to their eating habits (whats proper/whats not).

You guys at eclipse are just lucky to have adept trainers/coaches.

So in response to johann's query, I told him the easy way to gain weight, coz you still cant discount the fact that however bad your eating habits if you start hitting the gym and taking protein supplements, you'd definitely gain weight.

O sige I will rephrase my advice instead, johann if you're able to read this, here's what you should do:

For you to gain weight, you need to put in check your eating habits, then start strength training, pero siguraduhin mo na adept yung strength trainer mo sa gym specifically when it comes to your diet. Ngayon kung wala ka makita na matino, mag gym ka na lang sa Eclipse, dun sigurado marami matitinong coaches, pero kung hindi mo kaya yung price yung tipong pang 30-50 pesos lang per session budget mo mag enroll ka na lang sa hardcore gyms, tapos mag tanong ka na lang sa kanila dito sa forum for some tips. Now if you still want to take MM4000 nasa sayo na yon, kasi effective naman talaga for weight gain yon. :cool:

dextrose is great man, especially if you're bulking up!

Dextrose is glucose, it's chief source of energy in the body. Glucose is chemically considered a simple sugar. It is the main sugar that the body manufactures. The body makes glucose from all three elements of food, protein, fat and carbohydrates, but in largest part from carbohydrates. serves as the major source of energy for living cells. It is carried to each cell through the bloodstream. So the best time to use this would be immediately post workout with your whey protein shake to increase the uptake of nutrients that you take in with your post workout meal. It shoots up you're insulin for greater absorbtion and more growth, that's what you want. I'd start off pretty low and work your way up. Maybe add 40g of it w/your whey shake then see how you respond to it. This is the only time you should use this stuff, any other time and you'll gain fat.

regards

ok man! thank you for the information. so, is it really safe to use? thank you.

hmmmm...good advice guys...pero wala taya akong nakitang.....nagsabi ng...SELF DECIPLINE!!!...i think that's the most importance sa lahat...lahat magagawa mo in one terms...decipline lhat walang imposible kung kamamaroon k ng desiplina sa sarili at katawan mo....at isa ung kaya mong isakripisyo ang ibang bagay para sa gagawin mo pag wowork-out....peace!!!

So in response to johann's query, I told him the easy way to gain weight, coz you still cant discount the fact that however bad your eating habits if you start hitting the gym and taking protein supplements, you'd definitely gain weight.

Uhh... no....

if that's the case, then why is it that i still see so many skinny twigs sippin on their protein shakes and are still pondered why they aren't making results...

Again, more often than not its because the person is not eating enough

... Supplements will never be a magical pill or solution to make you get your gains

i've been working out for almost 3years now and it was only last year when i could train regularly. my program had always been chest and bicep, traps, shoulders and triceps. recently i tried doing a chest and triceps workout but i was able to do so since my arm was already fatigued and i could hardly raise it up & i guess it's because am not used to that program.

doing a bicep exercise after a chest exercise has no problem with me

some said that doing a chest and bicep program is ok but not much preferred, they couldn't exactly say why, compared to chest and triceps workout.

is having a chest and bicep workout not good/not much preferred? what is the best combination and why?

thanks.

i've been working out for almost 3years now and it was only last year when i could train regularly. my program had always been chest and bicep, traps, shoulders and triceps. recently i tried doing a chest and triceps workout but i was able to do so since my arm was already fatigued and i could hardly raise it up & i guess it's because am not used to that program.

doing a bicep exercise after a chest exercise has no problem with me

some said that doing a chest and bicep program is ok but not much preferred, they couldn't exactly say why, compared to chest and triceps workout.

is having a chest and bicep workout not good/not much preferred? what is the best combination and why?

thanks.

uhhh How come you don't train your legs?

Honestly, It doesn't matter since bodypart splits aren't really the best way to train and the best way to train is to train fullbody.

most people say they are fatigued when they do chest and tris is because they do too many chest wokr that doing any direct tricep work is already overkill

uhhh How come you don't train your legs?

Honestly, It doesn't matter since bodypart splits aren't really the best way to train and the best way to train is to train fullbody.

most people say they are fatigued when they do chest and tris is because they do too many chest wokr that doing any direct tricep work is already overkill

i also do but not that often kaya hindi ko na sinama. medyo marami ring ang program ko sa chest since one week lang ako nakakapag work out sa chest are. what program would you suggest? is it also ok to do pumps everyday? some said that it's ok.

thanks.

i also do but not that often kaya hindi ko na sinama. medyo marami ring ang program ko sa chest since one week lang ako nakakapag work out sa chest are. what program would you suggest? is it also ok to do pumps everyday? some said that it's ok.

thanks.

What do you need it for??

it doesn't matter even if you can only do chest once a week. Quality over quantity as always.

I'd suggest you stick to the basic, compound free-weight movements for all. And train your legs everytime and not just sometimes

Guys, just a question... I'm a newbie in terms of weightlifting/bodybuilding..

I'd like to know what's the best alternative food supplement for me other than AMINO ACID like CREATINE etc...

I've heard from a friend that taking AMINO ACIDS could cause pimples to appear, not just in the face but all over the body as well...

Also, what's best among these two ??? Whey Protein or Mega Mass ??? :D

Hope anyone could shed light on these matter...

Thanks!!! :hypocritesmiley:

im on a low carb and cal, high protein and fiber program..

this is ok for maximum intakes of 1,200 to 1,500 intakes of calories a day di ba?

:mtc:

You should balance out your macros and not make something lower than necessary. Lowering calories is far more important than dropping carbs or whatever

Guys, just a question... I'm a newbie in terms of weightlifting/bodybuilding..

I'd like to know what's the best alternative food supplement for me other than AMINO ACID like CREATINE etc...

I've heard from a friend that taking AMINO ACIDS could cause pimples to appear, not just in the face but all over the body as well...

Also, what's best among these two ??? Whey Protein or Mega Mass ??? :D

Hope anyone could shed light on these matter...

Thanks!!! :hypocritesmiley:

If you are eating properly, you won't need to take these supplements. Get your eating habits in check to begin with before taking in any supplements

If you are eating properly, you won't need to take these supplements. Get your eating habits in check to begin with before taking in any supplements

that's the problem, my diet isn't balanced the fact that I usually work at night and I sleep only for about 4 - 5 hours maximum... ^_^

i ain't obese nor fat... I just want to build and tone my muscles especially the abs part the easiest way possible...

i can see people who workout hard for about 2 to 3 hours a day or so without taking any supplements like amino acids and it

seems that their body only grew big but not that toned unlike those bodies of models... ^_^

that's the problem, my diet isn't balanced the fact that I usually work at night and I sleep only for about 4 - 5 hours maximum... ^_^

i ain't obese nor fat... I just want to build and tone my muscles especially the abs part the easiest way possible...

i can see people who workout hard for about 2 to 3 hours a day or so without taking any supplements like amino acids and it

seems that their body only grew big but not that toned unlike those bodies of models... ^_^

first of all, don't listen to your friend because he doesn't know anything! Amino's won't give you pimples because amino's don't mess with your hormones, it's that simple.

if you want that model body then what you need to do is build muscle and lean out, and if you're lucky and are a mesomorph you can possibly build muscle without gaining too much fat with a sound diet/training...There's no other way. And if you're unlucky and gain fat easily, you're diet better be perfect! no exceptions!

Did you ever consider that many people are always on crappy program and diets?

I've seen people make tremendous results with proper eating and training without any supplements