Build A Model Body!

This is incorrect, 100% incorrect.

My abs are so developed (and getting leaner since I'm dieting), that I can probably stick a Peso inbetween them and hold it there. I got that from lifting heavy weights. When I began training years ago, I had NO ABS AT ALL. I was a stick boy. "Direct" ab training is a complete waste of time. Ask anyone who has done strength training for more than 3 months. I guarantee that their abs have developed more in those 3 months than 3 solid years of "ab work" like crunches and other silly and useless exercises.

Hmm,sorry for the misconception, but to improve myself in understanding how to have great abs like a models, can I ask what part of my previous post is incorrect?Is it about the diet?, food? Or hard labor? So Its not really that hard to have abs,or should i move to a more drastic measures such as improving supplements? Thanks!!

Hmm,sorry for the misconception, but to improve myself in understanding how to have great abs like a models, can I ask what part of my previous post is incorrect?Is it about the diet?, food? Or hard labor? So Its not really that hard to have abs,or should i move to a more drastic measures such as improving supplements? Thanks!!

it was about your abs need a lot of work thingie

Hey, hey, hey guys! Ano 'tong mga 'to? Gusto kong sumali! Pa'no ba?

Problema ko, malaki "love handles" at tyan ko. Ok naman yung shoulders tska chest, pero hindi na proportion sa iba. Sobrang liit din ng legs (as in chicken legs!) kaya ang pangit tignan. Hindi kasi ako masyadong makapag squat. May mild scoliosis kasi ako. So pano ba 'to? Tulong naman... :(

We can give you tips but we can only do so much and with your case, having soeone observe your form for the first few sessions is mandatory for safety precautions.

You know where to find us, so how about doing yourself a favor and showing up? we'll be glad to help you out

We can give you tips but we can only do so much and with your case, having soeone observe your form for the first few sessions is mandatory for safety precautions.

You know where to find us, so how about doing yourself a favor and showing up? we'll be glad to help you out

what a cool thread! so where are you guys? kasi im trying to get into fitness myself. ako naman, ive been doing the cosmic/rpm cycling for a few months now, tapos a bit of weights (no direction nga lang) and no dieting. im about 190 i just want to lose about 10 to 20 lbs and have some form. what should i do?

what a cool thread! so where are you guys? kasi im trying to get into fitness myself. ako naman, ive been doing the cosmic/rpm cycling for a few months now, tapos a bit of weights (no direction nga lang) and no dieting. im about 190 i just want to lose about 10 to 20 lbs and have some form. what should i do?

Read the link in my thread - the base website has a map, plus we'll be opening in Shaw hopefully by late January/Early Feb.

If you just want to lose weight and improve your condition, we can give you a special EDT program that we've been developing and testing. It must be tailored to the individual. It is the REAL way that atheletes get into world class shape, i.e. 20lbs overweight from summer and have to lean out for the regular season.

thanks guys. two questions. what is a dyanmic row and how much do you charge?

thanks guys. two questions. what is a dyanmic row and how much do you charge?

A dynamic row is demonstrated in a video in the link in my signature. You just have to scroll down to find it. Starting probably next week, our rates will range from 800-1500 at Mabini (depending on when you train), and 1000-1500 at Shaw. If you plan to train at Shaw, it would be wise to pre-register at Mabini early to ensure your charter rate...that plus we'll be limiting the membership there. We don't want it to be overcrowded.

Guys, I need your help. Im 20 years old, weighs 140 pounds. Medyo payat ako for my age. I want to build my upper body namely my chest and arms. What kind of program would you recommend me? Thanks a lot.

Don't focus too much on your chest and arms as developing only your beach muscles will make you look foolish. I suggest you train your whole body....

Click on EG's signature for a good training program. If you are going to a gym now, i do hope it has the decent equipment that is needed

if not, you're welcome to join us :)

oh, and just to make you believe I practice what I preach, click this link: http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=186

Don't focus too much on your chest and arms as developing only your beach muscles will make you look foolish. I suggest you train your whole body....

Click on EG's signature for a good training program. If you are going to a gym now, i do hope it has the decent equipment that is needed

if not, you're welcome to join us :)

oh, and just to make you believe I practice what I preach, click this link: http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=186

thanks.. :D any programs you might give for beginners like me? like how many sets to start of and one more thing, i want to build on mass and strenght! thanks a lot!

At 20 years old the best thing you can do for yourself is doing the squats... at that age, your Growth Hormone doubles up when you do squat exercises and deadlifts.... If i were your age, i would be doing squats but then nung kasing tanda kita nun, ganyan rin ako mag isip... upper body lang... ayan... sayang... di ko na maximize growth potential ko...

ask ko lang...

nung mabasa ko yung about sa 5X5 eh hindi ka dapat ma-overtrain, kasi hindi makukuha yung results kapag ganun.

ok lang ba mag-engage in other sports in-between training days or rest days? and from what i remember from what ive read eh hindi rin advisable ang sobrang cardio, anong pwede kong gawin para makapagbuild ng resistansya o para hindi madaling hingalin.

thanks...

ask ko lang...

nung mabasa ko yung about sa 5X5 eh hindi ka dapat ma-overtrain, kasi hindi makukuha yung results kapag ganun.

ok lang ba mag-engage in other sports in-between training days or rest days? and from what i remember from what ive read eh hindi rin advisable ang sobrang cardio, anong pwede kong gawin para makapagbuild ng resistansya o para hindi madaling hingalin.

thanks...

Id have to advise doing a few sets of H.I.I.T. right after finishing up your 5x5 lifts for the day. I do get in a game of bball on off days and sometimes on the same day i do my weights.

• 4 weeks later...

Katawang model ba? Try nyong mag swim regularly. Lalapad balikat at liliit ang waistline. Eto naman ang importante sa isang model na lalake di ba? Ang maganda pa dito, magmumukha kang mas matangkad kasi mag si slimdown yung katawan mo.

Kung gusto mo pa na mas ripped yung itsura, complement this with gym training. Ang maganda kasi sa swimming, nabi build muscles mo at the same time, may cardiovascular exercise ka pa. Di ka madaling hihingalin.

Katawang model ba? Try nyong mag swim regularly. Lalapad balikat at liliit ang waistline. Eto naman ang importante sa isang model na lalake di ba? Ang maganda pa dito, magmumukha kang mas matangkad kasi mag si slimdown yung katawan mo.

Kung gusto mo pa na mas ripped yung itsura, complement this with gym training. Ang maganda kasi sa swimming, nabi build muscles mo at the same time, may cardiovascular exercise ka pa. Di ka madaling hihingalin.

Though swimming is very good exercise, doing this alone will not give you a great physique...

EG and myself are currently training national level swimmers and all of them, when they first stepped in our gym door were lanky beanpoles... Now, two of them are starting to look more model-esque after a few months of strength training...

So again, swimming alone will not give you the body you desire.

Though swimming is very good exercise, doing this alone will not give you a great physique...

EG and myself are currently training national level swimmers and all of them, when they first stepped in our gym door were lanky beanpoles... Now, two of them are starting to look more model-esque after a few months of strength training...

So again, swimming alone will not give you the body you desire.

Medyo sweeping generalization ka that swimming alone will not give you a great physique. I understand that you have been working with national level swimmers. Pero I and my swim buddies (not national level swimmers) since high school never had problems being lanky after we got past the age of 16/17. My buddies and I are in great shape and the only exercise we have is swimming 2kms (40 laps in an Olympic size pool) every other day. We have tried working out at the gym before pero mas malakas yung love for swimming e.

Medyo sweeping generalization ka that swimming alone will not give you a great physique. I understand that you have been working with national level swimmers. Pero I and my swim buddies (not national level swimmers) since high school never had problems being lanky after we got past the age of 16/17. My buddies and I are in great shape and the only exercise we have is swimming 2kms (40 laps in an Olympic size pool) every other day. We have tried working out at the gym before pero mas malakas yung love for swimming e.

I have nothing against swimming and there are just some people who love to do a sport rather than strength train, which is a chor for them.. but the topic at hand is how to improve one's aesthetic features...