High School Or College

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

actually i missed both...

high school - missed the bonding... almost everyone on the school would recognize you... almost everyone is your friend...

college - missed isaw... missed cutting classes in exchange of playing tong-its sa tambayan... ung billiards sa bahay ng alumni, kahit ang lunch lang namin ay ung fishballs sa labas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

college.

moved out of my parent's house nung college.

dito talaga nag-jump-start and buhay ko.

dito ko naranasan lahat ng hardship and joys of being independent.

became closer din sa parents kasi they missed me and i missed them.

every time uwi ako, okay mood sa bahay - di tulad noon na panay sermon at sigawan. hehehe!

had my first experience sleeping with a woman nung college.

nung high school kasi panay motel at nakaw na sandali with the girl friends.

sa college, kahit matulog araw araw sa boarding house si GF pwede!

blush.gif

I missed my high school days more than when I was in college. Those where the days where I didn't care about the allowance that my parents gave to me. Those where the days where me and my friends will cut classes and go to greenhills and Robinsons Galleria and spend the day playing computers, playing billiards or watching movies. Those where the days where we smoke triple 5's, davidoff, ysl, and west cigarettes. Those where the days where we sometimes cheat in exams and not paying attention to the Priest when we attend mass. Oh those where the days... But when I think those now I always smile at the foolishness that I was when I was younger. If my perspective in life where the same as when I am right now I never would have done those things instead I would've concentrated more in my studies. But I guess I can't turn back time so all I can do now is to smile whenever I think of those just like now... :rolleyes:

Edited by TracerOne
  • 3 weeks later...

High School is the Best life for me all, High Grades, High Barkada, Lakas ng trip in a good way and dito ko unang na experience ang Orgy hahahahahaha

College life is so challenging kasi kailangna balance ang lahat ang hirap maging working student and maintaining grades dahail ayaw ko mawala ang schoolarship at the same time

BOTH!!!

Guiding principle for HS: You will usually be told what to do and corrected if your behavior is out of line. Guiding principle in College: You are expected to take responsibility for what you do and don't do, as well as for the consequences of your decisions.

Teachers approach you if they believe you need assistance. Professors are usually open and helpful, but most expect you to initiate contact if you need assistance.

High school is a teaching environment in which you acquire facts and skills.College is a learning environment in which you take responsibility for thinking through and applying what you have learned.

High School- teenage life; College- pre adulthood

High School- fundamentals; College- maturity