High School Or College

the things i liked about college was the fact that i met my friends and my wife there. other than that it was absolutely crappy.

highschool pa rin ang the best!

from gradeschool to highschool kasama ko na friends ko. we practically grew up together. til now we are tight. godparents to each barkadas kids. every year may Christmas parties, birthdays, binyagans, weddings and summer outings with our entire families. saya!

i miss high school days because i miss the feeling of being relaxed even there is a big quiz tomorrow.

i miss it because our driver will drop me off to school and pick me up after class.. bahay school lang

talaga kaya goody good girl ako nung HS. no choice 'coz i'm living with my folks...

but

i love my college days! no more folks with me since i stayed in my own place in manila.

allowance is in my atm na lang.

i can go anywhere i want without asking permission.

had a lot of dates.. gimmiks... out of town trips..

but at the same time you have your friends who will let

you copy their assignments especially when you are late again in

your class. hehe! i miss the hospital duties.. the cute intern doctors..

case presentations, research, thesis writing and more!

sigh!! sana student na lang ako ulit.

:cry:

i miss high school days because i miss the feeling of being relaxed even there is a big quiz tomorrow.

i miss it because our driver will drop me off to school and pick me up after class.. bahay school lang

talaga kaya goody good girl ako nung HS. no choice 'coz i'm living with my folks...

but

i love my college days! no more folks with me since i stayed in my own place in manila.

allowance is in my atm na lang.

i can go anywhere i want without asking permission.

had a lot of dates.. gimmiks... out of town trips..

but at the same time you have your friends who will let

you copy their assignments especially when you are late again in

your class. hehe! i miss the hospital duties.. the cute intern doctors..

case presentations, research, thesis writing and more!

sigh!! sana student na lang ako ulit.

:cry:

sa high school, miss ko barkada ko nun. tambay sa blue skies after shool tapos kapag friday sa gale lagi...easy life, no worries, papasa kahit ndi ka masyado mag aral, and not so complicated ang buhay. sa high school pa usual nakukuha halos lahat ng "1st time" sa buhay hehehe pero syempre ndi ganun ka free like sa college.

being in an exclusive school for boys, high scholl was not much fun... we only had street fights, cutting classes, and fraternity craps to deal with... no girls... :(

college was more memorable to me... even though i was still in that exclusive school for boys, there was much room to move about. :)

• 2 weeks later...

high school.... dun lahat nag umpisa... nakakatuwang balikan kung paano ka nag umpisa mag yosi... matutung uminom ng alak... mabinyagan :) ...

puro bisyo at kalokohan but i've learned alot from it... good boy nako ngayon... ( sabi nila.. hehehe :evil: )

xempre high school!im still in college eh..hehehe..daming kong natutunan sa high school..natuto me magmahal,masaktan,.mabigo(magdrama ba?!)and matutong lumaban..mag isip na sa lahat ng gagawin ko there's no turnin back na so dapat isipin kong mabuti kung anong maganda at makakabuti saken..hay..dun me matutong magS*X..hehehe..