High School Or College

i miss my college days...kc i dont have to worry about money kc may allowance ako...then on saturdays hingi lng ako sa mader ko ng pang-gimik then after konting parinig she'll give me...tpos life isnt a routine kc u do different things...tpos ur always on the go..kc deadline d2, research this, term paper, baby thesis thingy and varsity practice...tpos after classes ull go out with ur barkada and have dinner @ the mall or just a haws and stay hanggang gbi tpos uwi na...hay those were the days...tpos pag uwi telebabad with ur gf or fling...nyahaha...sbay tawag sayo barkada mo at sbihan ka ng pasok ka bukas ng maaga para makarami ng yosi...or pra lng magkita-kita... :)  :rolleyes:

sabagay. ako lahat ng bisyo ko natutunan ko lang sa college. Matatapos ang klase ko ng 3, di muna ako uuwi. Tambay muna, yosi tsaka baraha(minsan may pusta) hangang lumubog ang araw. Tapos uwi, ligo, gimmick ulit (inuman naman ngayon sa club). Pag gising na lang ako nakakapagaral.  :D

WOW!!! :boo: Sarap ng life NU. :thumbsupsmiley: Anak mayaman... Whew!!! Hehe...

We'll for me, :rolleyes: I really missed high school life then coz that's when I spent most of my school days with common set of friends than college. :thumbsdownsmiley: Although, you lack in terms of money since the allowance is limited, there are lot of things that reminds me a lot up to these days...

I can still remember how we climb up the fence :lol: of our school campus during breaks and when there's an event going on just to get out of hell when teachers requires us to watch a play or something.

Being caught up gambling with fellow studs, play LUCKY9 or what we call DIGIT and messing around the campus, vandalizing anywhere. Hehehe... Not to forget... " Cutting of Classes " :thumbsupsmiley: Yeah the best. Just to be able to play COMPUTER GAMES. :lol: :lol: :lol:

College. Back in high school..school – bahay lang ako

I really enjoyed my college years. More than the education that the four walls of the classroom bring, I learned more about life. You get to know a variety of people with different ideas. Got to have a lot of firsts during then :)

I was a dormer eh, so I had to look out for myself. I learned to prioritize, hence I always do cramming for examinations. :D Experienced the rumbles, the suspensions, and yeah..even being jailed - twice! (pero no police records ha, rumble-related din)

Those were the days…one great ride!

high school...block section...class unity...

animo fight fight blue and white...care free and innocent...

college...baccalaureate degree...theater...

preparing you for the rat race...expectant and messianic...

post graduate degree...formalities...in the grand manner...

sharpening your skills...ready and able...

best days? high school...life then was so much simpler...

i was less complex