High School Or College

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's gotta be high school. man, it was one big party with homework!

exam week in high school meant half-day. exam week in college meant hell-week.

in high school, you learn so many things like making the most machiavellian alibi/excuse, forging your parents' signature... (feel free to add). in college, you learn alotta bull that will make you say "why is Bio 400 included in my curriculum when i'm taking up Accounting?!@#$%^&*()"

group study in high school meant laag, party, binge.... group study in college meant feasibility study, thesis and sleepless nights! augh!

classes in high school start at 7:30 and end at 5:30 mondays to fridays. classes in college are one big mess. there are times you even have to come to class on a saturday at 8pm!

in high school, you learn to drink beer. in college, you learn to drink coffee (but you perfect the art of drinking beer).

in high school, we worry about what course to take. in college, we worry about unemployment and becoming professional bum.

in high school, you have wide array of friends. in college, half of the people you imagine being at this shindig are either not on speaking terms with each other, or they are not on speaking terms with you. and it's just amazing watching things fall apart as you get older. groups of friends get hacked down to three or four people.

Guest globetrotter

college.

i miss those times that i'm staying late, juggling my engineering reports and answering my take home exams.

playing basketball during vacant periods and staying in the library just to sleep.

asking our neos to do stupid things.

• 1 month later...

i think both! pareho ko sila na enjoy.

why high school???

1. mas loyal ang mga friends ko nung high school...

2.mas maku2let... mas masaya... mas iba ung bonding!

3.natuto akong mangopya...wehehe

4. dun koh na realze na gusto ko pla mag fine arts...

5. mas mrame akong kalokohan nung high school

why college?

1. aha! Mr. Flores is my ultimate crush! actually lahat nman sa cfad eh! hmp!

2.dun akoh nagka first bf! first love... kaya hngg ngaun wla pa rin! basta un na un...(bitter!)

3.dun akoh natutong mag isa.... kanya2 na tlga... yeah! introvert akoh when i was in college!

di kse ako mkapag concentrate sa plates... un eh nung nag start na ang thesis koh!

4.dun din akoh natutong gumimick! pro minsan lng tlga! di ko msyado trip eh! chka kulang sa allwnce koh..

6.and lastly, dun ko nakilala mga brods and sis ko sa uste... mga hell week koh, Initiation koh...

Guest airmax

:cool: High School. Lahat ng kalokohan nandito. Sa college kasi walang pakialaman. Kahit prof mo makitang hindi pumasok di ka pakikialaman. Sa college kasi kanya kanyang grupo lang kayo. Kaso namimiss ko rin ang mga tropa ko dito. Naalala ko noong 4th year college kami siguro bente kami sa class nag cut kami ng class. Dalawang kotse kami nun from UST dumiretso kami sa Greenbelt para lang manood ng sine ni Demi Moore na Ghost.

Guest vaindoll

I miss college more. Kasi mas masaya ako nung college.

My highschool kasi was a nationwide scholarship grant sa National Arts Center wherein you have to maintain certain grades para makapag aral ng libre.

Suportado ng gobyerno so technically, ako nag pa aral ng sarili ko kasi walang binabayaran parents ko.

Grabe yung pressure pero the fun side was I met friends all over the Philippines.

Pag dating ng college, mas nakahinga ako ng maluwag. at... mas masaya :) Kasi my friends from that highschool lahat kami pasok sa UP at marami pang nadagdag!!! I was also reunited with some of my Paulinian friends from grade school!!! basta! MASAYA COLLEGE LIFE