Celebrities You Just HATE

tuesday vargas, very mean person, ang lakas manglait nitong babae na ito, bad attitude,

how can you say na malakas sya manlait? do you know her personally?

i've known her for 18 years already and she's not like that at all...

she's comedic and she does comment nastily but she can take what she dishes...

if her role in a show is to comment/judge she will do so to her ability...

if there's been an issue regarding her attitude it should have been written/reported even before

she's very professional and she has a very good educational background that will show her breeding...

Hahahaha...spoiled brat pa.

Si Boy Abunda rin nakakaburat din. Akala mo sinasabi niya ay matter of national importance. Uuugh!!! :P

tang ina natawa ako sa nilalaman ng sentence mo.... hehehehehe... PEACE :P :P :P

Edited by dfgvan

Kris Aquino - bihira ako manood ng tv tas pagnakita ko pa to ayaw ko na talaga manood ng tv, sobrang nakakainis the way she speaks the way she acts <- not the acting part in movie roles or whatsoever but by how she interacts with others... tas iidoluhin pa ng ibang tao mhen wag naman... sister of our president wala rin ganon pa rin baka lumala pa...

I've said it before and I will say it again -- WILLIE REVILLAME! t#ang%na gago talaga ito. I've been posting on various forums in support of the move to permanently ban this f**ker from TV (on account of his latest "child abuse" fiasco). You know what? I have to argue with semi-literate nincompoops who support the fool. Average Willie supporter I bet didn't even reach high school. Mga MANGMANG lang talaga ang na-uuto ng kupal na ito.

I've said it before and I will say it again -- WILLIE REVILLAME! t#ang%na gago talaga ito. I've been posting on various forums in support of the move to permanently ban this f**ker from TV (on account of his latest "child abuse" fiasco). You know what? I have to argue with semi-literate nincompoops who support the fool. Average Willie supporter I bet didn't even reach high school. Mga MANGMANG lang talaga ang na-uuto ng kupal na ito.

I agree with you.....di na natuto yang mokong na yan!

here is a list of products (incomplete) that support this douchebag. dont support the product, dont support douchebag

# Cebuana Lhuillier

# CDO Karne Norte

# Pepsodent

# Islander Sandals

# Camella – A Vista Land Company

…# Cignal HD

# Pau Liniment

# Smart Wireless Telecom Inc.

# Belo Medical Group

# Oishi

# Vaseline

# Bench Daily Scent

# Bench Wil Cologne

# Wil Tower Mall

# Techno Marine

# Surf

# UFC Ketchup

# Smart C Juice Drink

# Foton Motor

P&G’s Head & Shoulders

UFC Cook & Dip Catsup

Oishi Cookies

Smart C Drinks

Unilever’s Rexona

Pepsodent

Vaseline

Surf Liquid Detergent

Glutamax Face Cream

Pau Liniment

Yakult

CDO Funtastyk Young Pork Tocino

Technomarine

Will Tower Mall

Daily Spell fragrance

Wil Cologne

Protec-Cee

Foton Automobile

Manny Villar’s Camella Homes

Cebuana lhuiller

this may sound OT but what d heck

I second the motion. face value lang. pero acting, bokya. :P

Agree. Just because he's born into a showbiz family doesn't mean he deserves the spotlight as well. Palengkera na ermat at OA na ate. Yuk. Buti na lang may itsura si Ruffa. But she's irritating as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@silver41surfer

lol magaling naman sya ah?bitter?

ako ayaw ko si willie and richard guttierez..the f***

Bitter...Absolutely not.

Sorry but I dont find him "magaling"

Sinisira nya ang mga magagandang original kanta. i.e. Carrie by Europe, Mula sa Puso by Jude Michael, Faithfully by Journey! Ughhhhh...

I cant stand listening at his "puro birit" voice!

• 2 weeks later...