• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

When I was 23 I went back to the Philippines for vacation. I met then the hottest cutest girl and got her pregnant after a month. So I wanted my baby to grow up with a father and I decided to stay here in the Philippines and start a family. One time I was on the phone with my friends in the U.S. I then found myself talking to my

Ex-girlfriend. (Korean-American). I told her I had gotten a girl pregnant and was gonna marry her. I had to tell her so that we would have closure. I couldnt walk down the aisle with a girl loving me.I had sensed the change in her voice an knew I had hurt her.

20 years later Im separatedf from my x wife, a singledad looking for love. Me and my Korean - American X started chatting and rekindling old love. Then she dumps me . I graciously took it because I knew she had to get back at tme for the hurt I gave her in the past.

Edited by UncleFrancy
  • 2 months later...

Me too. did it to an ex. worst thing I ever did. biggest mistake of my life. i wish i could take it back.

My mga lalake kasi minsan na duwag.. Duwag aminin pagkakamali kaya iiwas na lang sila para panindigan at magmalinis.. Kaya harapin mo pag gumanti ung babae at hindi na makapag pigil

I would say mate it depends in the situation, if ego starts to linger and dictates the situation no matter how hard you try and still ends right from the very start and she finally realized that things would might still work out but you just got fed up!..And basically turns the table the opposite way around, men do obey their rules in terms of having along lasting relationship with their promises specially when they truly love the person. But when the situation turns sour, i mean c'mon, will only live once so just try to move forward enjoy life,

Yolo nga kaya gawin dapat ung tama lalo na matanda na ung lalake

Its not that being offensive, but if you don't mind how old is he????

It's a case to case basis and i would say a different approach for every situation.

60 hahaha pero hilig pa din sa party party kasama pa sa party bff ko.. Send ko sau video viber ko sayo jk Edited by Nicole2386
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...