• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

(But what do you think? Is she falling out of love for me na? I always thought that when you really love someone, you don't intentionally make moves to hurt him/her -- which she did. Still, I'm trying to make myself believe she just got overwhelmed by a lot of work and problems, that's why she just "blew up." I never thought of her as a two-timer, although, sometimes I get that feeling now.)

Bro,

i do think that she really needs to "get away" from you for her to realize your true value to her.....I do suggest you give her the space she needs and you try to enjoy life as well, though it may be hard..

but I do think that once she truly understands na ikaw talaga gusto niya then i do think she will make that happen, the question if you wanting her back!!

good luck bro!!

Naku, wag naman sana. It's over and done with. laugh.gif

Thank you.

malay mo, you can never tell...one can never predict the future, heheheeh

:)

in any case, good luck to you Madam!!

• 3 months later...

I am hurting someone as she is hurting me..

Neither want to..

But both just do..

hala. what happened? :(

i have hurt someone.. someone who really loved me the most, the one who supported me all the way.

the man that went all throughout everything including my darkest days.. and i chose to be with

another man that i thought was "better than him". i was really immature back then. thinking that

he doesn't love me anymore, dahil lang sort of nawawalan na siya ng time for me. nawala na ung dating

bonding namen together na madalas nangyayari. (and its just because of work) :unsure:

after realizing na mali ung pagpili ko dun sa taong ipinagpalit ko sakanya, i bravely asked for

an apology for hurting him badly, breaking his heart and making him cry. :(

ngayon ok na kame at happy..forgetting about the past. :wub:

if people could find out earlier na hindi worth ung tao na ipagpapalit niya dun sa taong from head-to-toe

sumusuporta sakanya kahit sa pinakamaliit na problema, HINDI KO NA SANA SIYA PINAGPALIT sa IBA. :ninja:

lot of times 4X na ata. haaayss. i dunno whats wrong with me. at first magiging kaclose ko yung girl until. mafall sya sakin, i dunno how to handle it! may time na papaasa ko sya na magiging kmi tas in the end nasasaktan ko sya by refusing. i know that was so gay, palay na lumalapit sa manok but still d ko tinutuka. d nmn ako bading my mga fubu nmn ako.d ko alam f takot b ko sa commitment or what tapos f nakamove on na yung girl and shes with other guy. tska ko mafefeel na dapat di ko sya pinakawalan. anak ng tokwang panis.... somethings wrong with me.... arrgh

ng ipagpalit q yung bf q sa lesbian....

tpos kinarma aq ... aksidente qng bnahuli yung ex nya

at sya sa room nya .... nagaway kame syempre nung girl

aadahil di q matangap na ganun nangyari .. tumunga aq ng

2ng mucho ng red horse kahit nakainom na q pero alam q naka apat ata aq hahaha

sumunod nun may lumapit na 2ng girl nakuha na pla cp q at pera :(

kunyari concern kasi basang basa na daw aq ng ulan haiszt

• 11 months later...