Do You Prefer Body Soap Or Body Wash?

Batabatuta™

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before the tattoo - body wash from Human Nature + Body Scrub at least three times a week (Human Nature - mandarin orange/mint body wash rinses off easily compared to other body washes and it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or too squeaky), the rest of the week I use Olive Oil soap. (both products are organic)

After the tattoo - since I can't use loofah on the tattooed area, soap since it rinses off easily. Can't soak or scrub the tattooed area for more than 10 minutes until it's fully healed.

After the tattoo heals - back to body wash + body scrub

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm not used with body soap since my skin tends to get dry every time I try to use it. I am just comfortable using liquid soap or body wash and body scrub. Though I use the latter occasionally. What I have now are sweet lemon body scrub and sweet lemon shower gel of The Body Shop, Shower gel (stress relief) of Spa Essentials which contains Lavender, Sweet Orange and Himalayan Cedanwood Blend and the last one, a hypo-allergenic Triple Butter - Creamy Vanilla of St. Ives.

Edited by Julianda
  • 2 weeks later...