• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone

hope sumbody can recommend a nice place for an overnight stay.

8-10pax. preferably near metro manila. mejo nagdadalawang isip kung laguna area because of the SLEX road works..

bandang north sana pero not too far... oh and also private sana..mejo maingay ang grupo eh hehehe

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi guys any good place in pansol yung private lang yung pang dou lang hahaha dadalhn ko gf ko eh gusto daw nya relaxing ~_~ any suggestion guys? saka how do we get to pansol anyway? hahaha rates din po pls if ever my pics it would be great din

Try Makiling ONSEN hotel across splash mountain

Spent the past two weekend there with my girlfriend- relaxing and so affordable!

The food was great and inexpensive, the staff was friendly and the massage was very relaxing.

Try looking for their website; they usuallyhave a promo, we availed their feb promo:

1800 Php; overnight stay w/ breakfast; free use of onsen (japanese hot bath) and free massage for two.

They have a great korean/japanese/filipino/american restaurant- lots of pretty ojt there, hirap hindi tumingin kasi kasama gf!

hehehe- enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
dnt forget na sabihin na ako ang nag refer..abutan nyo na lng si kuya lito ng P200 or more dpende kng gano kayo kabait (kse ito inaabot ko) damage kasi kuntodo asikaso kayo nyan hanggang mag check out kayo.

bro, kinontak ko si kuya lito. salamat sa contact. kagagaling nyo lang pala sa pansol ha? hehehe! :)

There's this nice very affordable private pool in Pansol that I recently went to and just blogged about. Perfect for groups of 8-12, pwedeng mas madami pero masikip na sa mga kwarto. I don't know the owner personally (a friend's friend) but if you're interested just let me know and I'll get his contact details for you.

http://beatheat.blogspot.com/

Very nice! B) Please do pm me for their contact details.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
There's this nice very affordable private pool in Pansol that I recently went to and just blogged about. Perfect for groups of 8-12, pwedeng mas madami pero masikip na sa mga kwarto. I don't know the owner personally (a friend's friend) but if you're interested just let me know and I'll get his contact details for you.

http://beatheat.blogspot.com/

may i ask kung magkano ang rate ng private pool? aircon ba ang rooms at kung may cable connection ang tv nila?

may i ask kung magkano ang rate ng private pool? aircon ba ang rooms at kung may cable connection ang tv nila?

Back read na lang po.....

Kinontak ko si kuya lito, ok syang kausap.

Malinis at maganda ung lugar na pinagdalhan nya sa amin. bagong pintura pa.

3 aircon rooms with CR each, tapos may cr din sa ibaba.

2 pool - adult and kiddie.