• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

Hands down Michael Jordan was the greatest player of all time. I said 'was' because you never know.

Someone may suddenly appear and be the next Mchael Jordan. But he as a owner, honestly I worry for

him. He is not a hands on person. Yes Yes, he has been appearing recently in Bobcats games. But for

how long. Some people are great player but lousy owner of a team. I hope he suceeds but personally

I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MJ makes his teammates look good. B)

KB makes himself look good. :angry:

This is Bull s@%t. Paano ka mananalo ng 5 championships if you make yourself look good. When Jordan was much younger he was branded as a one man team. Kobe would be respected once he retires. There is only one Jordan. But fans cannot help comparing Kobe to Mj because of Kobe's accomplishments.

Hands down Michael Jordan was the greatest player of all time. I said 'was' because you never know.

Someone may suddenly appear and be the next Mchael Jordan. But he as a owner, honestly I worry for

him. He is not a hands on person. Yes Yes, he has been appearing recently in Bobcats games. But for

how long. Some people are great player but lousy owner of a team. I hope he suceeds but personally

I doubt it.

He is a good player but sucks as a an owner. He drafted Kwame Brown as the no.1 pick in 2001.

This is Bull s@%t. Paano ka mananalo ng 5 championships if you make yourself look good. When Jordan was much younger he was branded as a one man team. Kobe would be respected once he retires. There is only one Jordan. But fans cannot help comparing Kobe to Mj because of Kobe's accomplishments.

Isang championship ring na lang pantay na si jordan at Kobe :lol: