Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

Hello nike freaks... haven't been here in a minute! Just as a heads up... I have my gently used pair of Nike SB Blazer Fly Milks on ebay for auction 9.5 US. A guy on there from HongKong is auctioning off his SAMPLES starting bid at $400.oo!!! While my retail kicks is staring bid at $88.00 bucks! These are super extremely hard to find!!!

Just a quick history: Back in August 2008, my friend Runyo Chen from Nike China told me he was working on a project with “flystreetwear,” a landmark skate shop in Beijing and Shanghai. You may recall from my previous blog posts featuring flystreetwear a few times upon my visits to China. Jeff, the owner of fly, was the “missing person” featured on the Nike SB Milk Blazers. Jeff’s shop has been one of the key focal points in the development of China’s domestic skate scene for almost a decade now.

So as the conversation progressed about the Nike x flystreetwear project, Runyo caught me completely off guard when he asked if Brian and I could design this particular SB shoe… “this can’t be happening!” I can’t really describe how I felt, but I did have flashbacks of me painting custom Nike’s in my parents garage. Now I was given the chance to design an official Nike shoe from Nike SB. My belief - I’ll believe it when I see the samples… article obtained from triumvir.

Fly Milks were also premiered in the American Boy- Estelle featuring Kanye West music video.

Peace!

post-37442-1237698726.jpg

nike has made the"SB's" a regular hype market.. what with every release being limited runs.. once the edition is sold out ... it goes to being rare.. and they usually get artists, companies, skate stores to do a collaboration piece ....

AMEN..my brotha from anotha motha!

because it's not for all at the same time its a specialty shoe...

but i tell you bro, Nike SB shoes have poor olly guards compared to Vans, Globe, Etnies, Osiris, etc

Can you say the same for the Zoom Tres?

Edited by Chinelas1
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello nike freaks... haven't been here in a minute! Just as a heads up... I have my gently used pair of Nike SB Blazer Fly Milks on ebay for auction 9.5 US. A guy on there from HongKong is auctioning off his SAMPLES starting bid at $400.oo!!! While my retail kicks is staring bid at $88.00 bucks! These are super extremely hard to find!!!

Just a quick history: Back in August 2008, my friend Runyo Chen from Nike China told me he was working on a project with “flystreetwear,” a landmark skate shop in Beijing and Shanghai. You may recall from my previous blog posts featuring flystreetwear a few times upon my visits to China. Jeff, the owner of fly, was the “missing person” featured on the Nike SB Milk Blazers. Jeff’s shop has been one of the key focal points in the development of China’s domestic skate scene for almost a decade now.

So as the conversation progressed about the Nike x flystreetwear project, Runyo caught me completely off guard when he asked if Brian and I could design this particular SB shoe… “this can’t be happening!” I can’t really describe how I felt, but I did have flashbacks of me painting custom Nike’s in my parents garage. Now I was given the chance to design an official Nike shoe from Nike SB. My belief - I’ll believe it when I see the samples… article obtained from triumvir.

Fly Milks were also premiered in the American Boy- Estelle featuring Kanye West music video.

Peace!

Sold!

I just wanted to try one out. Yung class A sana. Didnt expect class A Nike SB's over 2k pesos.

I bought Nikes before sa mga tiangge pero mahal na ung 1 taw. Kugn ganun orig nalang bibilhin ko.

bro if i were you buy the original thing, yes it may cost more than the knock off pero its worth it. and it last longer.