• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

My suggestions to the guys (being a guy myself). This may sound sexist, but let's face it. In the real world, there IS a big difference between males and females.

1. When you start off with any relationship with a doubt, you are starting off with the wrong foot. While it is true that there are always risks -- one of which is the fact pwede kang maisahan (the girl would cheat on you) -- that does not give you sufficient reason to start off with a doubt. If you start with doubts, or with a preliminary precautionary mind-set, your relationship is bound to be unhappy. When in doubt, DON'T. Better still, if you are a doubter, you shouldn't be trying out with relationships. There's something wrong with your psyche.

2. There may be some truth to the fact of the "gut feel," Personally, though, I really think that an overly sensitive gut is more feminine that it is masculine. Believe me guys... when you "trust your gut too much," you are TOO SENSITIVE. (The operative adverb is 'TOO.' Being overly sensitive will just make you unhappy. Why? Because you will start to disbelieve, and you will start to mistrust, and you will start to doubt. When that happens, you will be haunted by a ghost. You will be living in misery.

3. When there are reasons to doubt, CONFRONT. Many of you will reply: confronting will only lead to a denial. (That's natural. What criminal will accept having done any wrongdoing?) But look at it this way: a denial may also be true. At this point, you still have have a 50-50 chance which may further enhance your doubt. When you have serious reasons to doubt, you may do some investigation. But seriously, investigating will only lead to more doubts, especially when evidences start to emerge. Having come up with sufficient evidence, I propose call off the relationship. Any relationship that has doubt in it will only make you live in misery.

4. Make sure you always hold the moral high ground. Simply put: make sure you yourself are not cheating, or have had moments of indiscretions. If you do, you don't have any right to doubt! Because... you are just as guilty as your cheating partner. You should hang yourself first before you accuse the other side.

5. Remember: the guilty person will always have some alibi to cover-up her indiscretions. And, if caught, will always have reasons why she cheated. In short, she will always seem to be saying: "you started it," or "the other guy has something over you." Whatever the alibi or reason given, if you are clean, the conclusion is simple: she cheated. Nothing will ever change that.

Being a victim, i.e., someone who has been cheated on, is always painful, especially if you have truly loved the girl, and have done almost anything and everything to prove it. That includes, being faithful to her. When and if you have been cheated upon, and you break-off because of it, grieve for sometime. Then, pick yourself up. It's not the end of the world. There are so many other much better damsels out there deserving of you.

Based on experience, pag super private ng cellphone, todo lock, lahat ng messenger may password, at dala sa banyo pag naliligo or tumatae.

hahaha kuwento mo naman ng buo bro para malaman namin

4. Make sure you always hold the moral high ground. Simply put: make sure you yourself are not cheating, or have had moments of indiscretions. If you do, you don't have any right to doubt! Because... you are just as guilty as your cheating partner. You should hang yourself first before you accuse the other side.

+1 to this, your insight is very god sir if I may add

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm sure you will agree with me on this. When we are full of problems, when we are thinking about a lot of things, when we are under stress, we can lose interest in sex. When we are feeling sick, or when we have a particular illness that causes us to worry. Our attitude towards our SI could change. Pwede tayo maging matamlay, at tila parang nawawalan ng interes sa kanila.

Ganon din ang nagiging effect kapag nawawalan na tayo ng interes sa girl. It's not our fault, but theirs. She may be putakera, demanding, sobrang selosa, war freak, bossy, bitchy, etc., etc... Nakakawala ng gana. Result: magbabago ang ating pakikitungo sa kanya.

All of these does not mean we are cheating!!! Pero bakit maraming babae nag-iisip na nagloloko na tayo kapag nagbabago ng pakikitungo sa kanila? Not necessarily, di ba?