How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

Syet, you won't. Sometimes these things are discovered accidentally.

Trust has always been one of the many elements of love. It's difficult to stay in love with someone you can't trust. And trying to find out if your partner is cheating just for the sake of knowing is counter-productive.

Just love them anyway. If they cheat - then it's on them. If the relationship ends then it's more likely because they don't deserve you and your love.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Babaet lalaki kahit bantayan o imonitor if magluluko yan magluluko yan, But when it comes to girls natututo magtago ng celphone, or magdagdag ng basic phone. if sa office ang doubt mo mapuna mo si girl ganado pumasok, kung naka casual dress lang gusto lagi may bago sa mata. and maginvest sa underwear which is unusual lalo kung matagal na kayo kabisado mo na attitude niya pagdating sa undies. mapapadalas ang provincial assignments or seminar. Naishare ko lang naging attitude ng nakasama ko sa work.

• 2 weeks later...

If she is cheating?

You will not know. Parang tayo din, she will not know(Kung magaling ka). So take care of your lady so that she will love you and not go astray. And karma lang din. Your with your mistress instead of spending the time with her, more time for her to be alone...sometimes being alone and lonely plus less love and attention(nandun na kasi sa mistress) might be the cause na magloko siya.

I believe those who say "you will not know." Of course! That's the reason why it is called CHEATING. The cheater will do his/her best not to be known.

More often than not, when and if the victim comes to know, the cheating is already well advanced. Besides, the victim may just chance upon the erring partner.

Regarding "the signs..." well, there may be tell-tale signs. Initially, though, the victim will have a suspicion, and will probably start guessing. Women will say they have intuition. I'll not debate with them, but let's face it. There are times, they are also wrong, and will result in bitching and falsely accuse their partners. There are also times they will not know. That means, their partners are also very good in hiding their illicit affairs.

As for "love your partner much so that hindi siya magloloko..." That's partly true. I say partly because, there are persons who are really prone to cheat no matter how much they are loved. These are the guys who are 'super macho;' those who believe they are God's greatest gift to women. The girls, on the other hand, are those who are 'madaling ma-in-love.' In short, cheating for such type of persons are due to a psychological malady.

Edited by jgc813

Here is coming from someone who is a cheater and someone who has been cheated din

1. Pakonti ng pakonti ang time for you

2. pakuripot ng pakuripot

3. nagkakaroon ng emergency meetings sa office

4. nag goodmorning ka tapos 12pm na di pa nag rereply

5. medyo wala ng gana sa kama

6. konti ang sperm na lumalabas

7. medyo dry na siya

8. may mga oras na di mo siya mahagilap kahit text man lang

Based on experience, pag super private ng cellphone, todo lock, lahat ng messenger may password, at dala sa banyo pag naliligo or tumatae.

Correct

+1 din ako dito. Usually talaga ikaw na mismong partner niya ang makakapansin niyan if may mga changes sa mga gawi niya like sa cellphone messages, etc.

My suggestions to the guys (being a guy myself). This may sound sexist, but let's face it. In the real world, there IS a big difference between males and females.

1. When you start off with any relationship with a doubt, you are starting off with the wrong foot. While it is true that there are always risks -- one of which is the fact pwede kang maisahan (the girl would cheat on you) -- that does not give you sufficient reason to start off with a doubt. If you start with doubts, or with a preliminary precautionary mind-set, your relationship is bound to be unhappy. When in doubt, DON'T. Better still, if you are a doubter, you shouldn't be trying out with relationships. There's something wrong with your psyche.

2. There may be some truth to the fact of the "gut feel," Personally, though, I really think that an overly sensitive gut is more feminine that it is masculine. Believe me guys... when you "trust your gut too much," you are TOO SENSITIVE. (The operative adverb is 'TOO.' Being overly sensitive will just make you unhappy. Why? Because you will start to disbelieve, and you will start to mistrust, and you will start to doubt. When that happens, you will be haunted by a ghost. You will be living in misery.

3. When there are reasons to doubt, CONFRONT. Many of you will reply: confronting will only lead to a denial. (That's natural. What criminal will accept having done any wrongdoing?) But look at it this way: a denial may also be true. At this point, you still have have a 50-50 chance which may further enhance your doubt. When you have serious reasons to doubt, you may do some investigation. But seriously, investigating will only lead to more doubts, especially when evidences start to emerge. Having come up with sufficient evidence, I propose call off the relationship. Any relationship that has doubt in it will only make you live in misery.

4. Make sure you always hold the moral high ground. Simply put: make sure you yourself are not cheating, or have had moments of indiscretions. If you do, you don't have any right to doubt! Because... you are just as guilty as your cheating partner. You should hang yourself first before you accuse the other side.

5. Remember: the guilty person will always have some alibi to cover-up her indiscretions. And, if caught, will always have reasons why she cheated. In short, she will always seem to be saying: "you started it," or "the other guy has something over you." Whatever the alibi or reason given, if you are clean, the conclusion is simple: she cheated. Nothing will ever change that.

Being a victim, i.e., someone who has been cheated on, is always painful, especially if you have truly loved the girl, and have done almost anything and everything to prove it. That includes, being faithful to her. When and if you have been cheated upon, and you break-off because of it, grieve for sometime. Then, pick yourself up. It's not the end of the world. There are so many other much better damsels out there deserving of you.