Inuman Memories

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i was never the "tugsh tugsh tugsh" bar hopping disco disco partey partey type of guy.

though ive tried it. republiq. time im makati. palladium. embassy which became prive which is now fuga i think. makati jupiter was thd place before poblacion became a hit. sure. drunk girls tonguing tequila before they put their tongues in you is veeeeery nice. 

but tbh? i really, really, really prefer quiet private inuman sessions. whether bahay or just solo drinking. more talk. deeper discussions. 

there was an underground bar in intramuros where we would watch grace nono perform and they would have slam poetry nights. this was maybe 2001, 2002. college days. i was told Sevs in QC was another haven right before the pandemic. sadly i was never able to explore that. 

they said there are hidden spots for solo drinkers in bgc. have yet to discover. the most solo drinking spot ive seen there is Dr Wine. 

some funny inuman memories

1.) party party in Time Makati. but i remember we went to another bar after. anyway i kinda lost track of the places we hopped to. last memory was at 711 buying ice cream. then i woke up at the vacant apartment unit right next to mine at 9am wearing white briefs 

2.) nabuhusan ang damit so nagtanggal ng shirt. left it sa upuan of the karinderya / bar. bar closed and locked up, left my shirt inside. got caught by the brgy still drinking outdoors, shirtless. spent the night drinking free vendo coffee sa brgy hall. 

3.) almost came to blows with a friend because i defended my point with passion that if it came down to a 1on1, Gohan is stronger than Gokou. 

4.) was invited to a local rockstar's house to celebrate his bandmates bday. almost got kicked out coz i got up the table and was playing with their electric wires. 

5.) 2creampie pops no rest on new years eve. literal putukan on putukan.