Where Do You Go When You're Lonely?

nagpupunta ako minsan sa europe, o kaya sa U.S., o kaya sa china, tapos kinikilala ko yung mga nakatira dun. Usually matatanda na yung mga nakikilala ko, mga 100yrs old up to 2000yrs old. kinikwento nila sakin kung pano sila nabuhay at kung anu-ano pinaggagagawa nila sa buhay nila. tuloy nakakalimutan ko sarili kong prublema. hehe... akala mo totoo e no... biro lang... di ako umaalis ng bahay... nagbabasa lang ako ng libro.

coffee shop, makikipagkwentuhan sa fave kung barista, or just watching people pass by or sip their drinks with friends

... or KTV bar, chika with my fave floor manager, who already know kung sino pakikilala sa akin para makipagkwentuhan

... or simply in the office, magtatrabaho para makalimutan ang kalungkutan

Edited by blow_gobi
  • 2 months later...
Guest biancaanne

I've learned to lock myself up in my room and do whatever i can to get rid of the feeling of loneliness.

I write, read, listen to music, sleep, play PC games, clean the room...anything to keep me busy. But I'd rather be alone, still.

There this place at UP diliman,yeah i think its the football field (not sunken garden) near INC Central, where me and my ex used to hang out whenever we need to talk seriously, It was actually what he called his "favorite space" but i found it a nice place to reflect so I guess it wouldn't hurt if i refer to it too as my "reflection space"

And another place I go to is Baywalk, Roxas BLVD. When I want to think i just sit down on any of the benches there, stare blankly at the stinking Manila Bay.

Edited by SamanthaJones