• 2 weeks later...

The Story of Loisa.

I had the chance to book Loisa before the holidays. And since i was looking for the past great SMs and Vixs. Well, i got what I wanted.

The service was superb. Lets just say na natuyo ako. I was sucked dry, pampered, as in. If you’re yearning for that service - go get Loisa. No regrets. Ang ganda pa ng face. Rock and Roll to the moon.

From start to finish. Medj punuan na sa VC nun kaya i waited pa. she was kind enough to accompany me in the car waiting. As in. Pag pasok palang - alaga na agad. ang lambing. She was caressing my face. I was like… takte ang galing nito.

I knew it was going to be a great romp. When we headed upstairs yun na. Parang pareho kaming tigang na tigang. Kulang nalang punitin namin ang clothes namin.

Then alam niyo na ang next. PM niyo nalang ako. HAHA.

Super thanks to @KendraVixens for the hook up. You next. Naka kasa na!

Take care of these girls guys. Thye are crazy nice kind and deserves our outmost respect. Dont be a fuckn dick. Be a Gentleman.

18 hours ago, greenapple01 said:

The Story of Loisa.

I had the chance to book Loisa before the holidays. And since i was looking for the past great SMs and Vixs. Well, i got what I wanted.

The service was superb. Lets just say na natuyo ako. I was sucked dry, pampered, as in. If you’re yearning for that service - go get Loisa. No regrets. Ang ganda pa ng face. Rock and Roll to the moon.

From start to finish. Medj punuan na sa VC nun kaya i waited pa. she was kind enough to accompany me in the car waiting. As in. Pag pasok palang - alaga na agad. ang lambing. She was caressing my face. I was like… takte ang galing nito.

I knew it was going to be a great romp. When we headed upstairs yun na. Parang pareho kaming tigang na tigang. Kulang nalang punitin namin ang clothes namin.

Then alam niyo na ang next. PM niyo nalang ako. HAHA.

Super thanks to @KendraVixens for the hook up. You next. Naka kasa na!

Take care of these girls guys. Thye are crazy nice kind and deserves our outmost respect. Dont be a fuckn dick. Be a Gentleman.

Thank you babe! See you Soon😘

StUDENT PART TIME SHOW LEGIT 101 .FIRST TIME SIDE LINE ONLY WILLING TO HELP MY STUDY..TRY ME NOW

and want some orgasm? I offer live cam show and explicit customized video requests for a fee! (Price range Let's pleasure each other digitally.

My live shows and pre-recorded videos are PREMIUM quality. I make sure the video is in high definition and good lighting. It could pass as a professionally home made video. Definitely worth the price.

What are the services i offer?camshow solo 800

Telegram chat me. 

My Username

@disney188