The Best Shopping Center/mall

edc

• 3 weeks later...

Power Plant. It's not that big but the selection of shops and dining places is just right for me. Plus it has a chapel, and Fully Booked, and the theaters are excellent.

Megamall sana should be number one for me because of the new Fashion hall plus all these great eating planes plus it has a chapel, but the cinema sucks, lumang style na, plus the Fully Booked store is so small and pathetic.

Honorable mention too for ShangriLa because of the new East wing with all the trendy shops and restos so good, plus their cinema is great. But they have no chapel and no Fully Booked. But another big plus is that they have Rustan's.

Thumbs down to MOA. I don't know, I find the place creepy, and so trying hard.

Two thumbs down to Eastwood. So pretentious with all these faux European styling which comes out fake and cramped and crowded and pathetic. The mall is too small, the ceilings are too low, the shops are so-so and parking is a bitch.

I withhold judgement on Aura but it looks good and doesn't look forced, but the chapel is so magnificent, wow, and parking is ample enough.

I hate crowded malls. So unless i really need to, i stay away from mega, moa, market, glorietta, north, trinoma, etc. Esp on weekends. U cant make me go to a mall on a sat afternoon or evening.

Aura and powerplant so far have the best ambience. Fishermall isnt so bad too pero mukhang madali sya maluluma. Im also fond of going around smaller malls like cash & carry and waltermart; mas may hustisya ang number ng tao at parking e.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...