The Best Shopping Center/mall

edc

I prefer upscale malls like Eastwood, Century Mall Makati, SM Aura and Greenbelt because of the ambience, type of people and they are not crowded. Most people there are sophisticated, well-mannered and nice. Shopping malls like Market Market and SM North Edsa feel like Divisoria, too crowded and full of uncivilized people.

I'm from QC, 7 the malls I frequent are:

Robinson's Magnolia - crowd is ok, no jologs. & it's not crowded unlike sm north edsa or trinoma.

Greenhills - tiangge, electronics, restos. Been going here since the 90s & I've pretty much memorized the ins & outs. Whenever a balikbayan comes home, I'm the designated one to bring them there hehe.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer upscale malls like Eastwood, Century Mall Makati, SM Aura and Greenbelt because of the ambience, type of people and they are not crowded. Most people there are sophisticated, well-mannered and nice. Shopping malls like Market Market and SM North Edsa feel like Divisoria, too crowded and full of uncivilized people.

SOSYAL!!!!!!

kudos to you and your bank account

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...