The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

any province except cavite... away from pulution and excessive traffic... don't you know that cavite is the most populous province in the philippines...

huh? maybe you are just referring to bacoor and dasma, other parts of cavite are still open fields.. and with good beaches, have you been to Maragondon-Ternate Cavite (this is DENR protected wildlife sanctuary, and with virgin untouched forests)..

or maybe you could try cool places like Mendez, Indang, Silang Cavite.. just near Tagaytay..or better yet try Tagaytay Cavite.. :D

too much commercialiazation in the parts of Dasma and Bacoor..

huh? maybe you are just referring to bacoor and dasma, other parts of cavite are still open fields.. and with good beaches, have you been to Maragondon-Ternate Cavite (this is DENR protected wildlife sanctuary, and with virgin untouched forests)..

or maybe you could try cool places like Mendez, Indang, Silang Cavite.. just near Tagaytay..or better yet try Tagaytay Cavite..  :D

too much commercialiazation in the parts of Dasma and Bacoor..

you may be right... i've been to dasma and bacoor area only... never been to other areas you mentioned... but dasma area is like quiapo... traffic, crowded, pollution... maybe i'll consider tagaytay... pero ayaw ko din masyado malayo sa manila... coz the party never stops in manila diba... you can also take me to nice places in cavite.

I'm looking for advise. I am from the states, California to be exact and I was planning a trip to Manila this summer. I have heard a few people say it is not safe to travel there, yet I know people who have gone and say there is no problem. I noticed there are travel advisories on the U.S. Governments state department website advising against traveling there as well as on official Australian and New Zealand sites. Are these concerns genuine or should I continue making plans for my trip? Thanks for your advise :)

I'm looking for advise. I am from the states, California to be exact and I was planning a trip to Manila this summer. I have heard a few people say it is not safe to travel there, yet I know people who have gone and say there is no problem. I noticed there are travel advisories on the U.S. Governments state department website advising against traveling there as well as on official Australian and New Zealand sites. Are these concerns genuine or should I continue making plans for my trip?  Thanks for your advise    :)

The advisories are well placed because your respective governments are just looking after your welfare. However, the political tensions in the Philippines do not have any effect on the local tourism (Filipinos visiting the tourist spots)

Safe places to go to would be Saud Beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Puerto Galera in Mindoro, Tagaytay, Nasugbu Batangas and Subic. You can also try Cebu and Palawan.

Para hindi OT:

The best pa rin in the eastern parts, enough distance to be called a province pero not that far from the metros, marikina, antipolo, teresa, san mateo.

Also sa south ok din, deep south nga lang.