The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

syempre sa probinsya ko. romblon.

island province sya. maraming kalapit isla. napapaikutan ng dagat. maraming falls at ilog. maraming mountain trails. maganda ang view. mabait ang mga tao. tahimik. malayo sa magulong city life. sariwa ang pagkain. one hour lang by plane to manila. 10 hours naman by ferry, enjoy pa sa trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Makati should be the best, as it has the best infrastructure and peace and order. how often do u see Makati to be the 1st to have power during a brownout? or how easy is it to get a DSL residential line in Makati? etc etc.

Cebu would be my 2nd choice. Its a small place but has most of what Manila has, and beaches are minutes away.

Near Rockwell, maybe inside Bel-air. I could go for the Fort for condo living. Salcedo is cool too

Now, I'm living at Salcedo in Makati.

I think this is the best place to live. But, after the retirement,

maybe in a small and unknown island ? :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Makati should be the best, as it has the best infrastructure and peace and order. how often do u see Makati to be the 1st to have power during a brownout? or how easy is it to get a DSL residential line in Makati? etc etc.

Cebu would be my 2nd choice. Its a small place but has most of what Manila has, and beaches are minutes away.

agree with you bro but my 2nd choice would be Subic, Zambales...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...