The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

Makati. :D

usually, isa o 2 sakay lang papuntang mrt o lrt.

may dry&wet market sa bawat baranggay.

libre ang public education. ofcourse, quality education.

libre ang lahat ng pangunahing pangangailangan ng mag-aaral mula sa school supplies hanggang sa feeding programs!

may health center ang bawat baranggay.

may covered court ang bawat baranggay.

mabilis ang serbisyo sa local govt offices.

may elem. at secondary school sa bawat baranggay.

anu pa ba? marami pa eh. d2 na kc ak lumaki at nagkaisip kaya alam ko. :D

masaya d2. :D

Places I would consider upon retirement:

1. A condo in Malate, Manila - on or near Roxas Blvd. Not so much for the street parties, bars, restos, etc. but to catch remnants of the Old Manila which I grew up with. The smell of the sea, the bohemian culture or at least the diehard holdovers, old buildings, honkytonks, a sense of history permeating the air, etc. Very different and unique I hope much of these remain when I finally call it quits from the rat race. When the nest goes empty. the dream condo will be just be a place to crash in Manila while we spend our remaining years in a beach or mountain hideaway somewhere (we haven't decided yet).

2. Lucban, Quezon - a beautiful place. Has a lot of character - old buildings, narrow streets, the "Pahiyas", friendly people, lots of greenery and mountains, lots of water, etc.

3. Davao City - beautiful place too and progressive. Don't know lang if they could keep it up.

4. a semi-secluded cove in Mindoro (on or near Puerto G, maybe) or Bohol

We used to have Baguio in consideration before, for sentimental and other reasons, but the place has deteriorated so much in terms of pollution, traffic, crime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...