The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

Hi guys , I'm selling our lot at laguna bel air at the old price of 7,000 php per sqm. Its still negotiable and I can still lower it considering I bought it 5 years ago. It still has a balance of 18t plus for 1 year which would be assummed by the buyer. It is quiet community of executives from the different companies in sta rosa and there is a road going to tagaytay. Please feel free to pm if you are interested the exact location is Laguna Bel air 3 Phase 2 Block 45 Lot 4 malapit na rin sa guard house at main road. may assume balance of 18231.25 per month matatapos ito hanggang feb 2007 na kaya malapait na. Actually pwede ng patayuan yon dahil sobra na 50% ang nabayad ko. Nagpunta ako duon last time at ang daming ahente na lumapit sa akin at ibebenta daw nila yung lot ko kaso kanila daw yung 25% kasi yung prevailing na ngayon duon e 7500 di ko pa alam kung may 25% discount kasi matagal ko na itong nabili kaya nagbigay sila ng discount dati. E di mas maganda ng ibigay ko sa kapwa ko mtc member yung discount kaysa duon sa di ko kakilala. O sige puntahan niyo na lang duon sa right side lang ng guard ang sales office may map sila duon kung san located yung lot. I also have a lot in Greenridge executive village in Binangonan , its a clean titled lot and overloking laguna de bay. It's a great place to build your weekend house or resthouse. Its 151 sqm and I'm selling it only 3500 php per sqm . It's also negotiable and I can bring down the price specially for mtc members.

henry must be thinking about the traffic then..

my personal take, home is where you make it. right now it's q.c.

p.s. i lived in dasmarinas, cavite for 3 1/2 years- it was good while it lasted

major re-developments are ongoing in cavite.. with Filinvest creating more roads in the vicinity of Trece Martires, tanza, General Trias.. filinvest has numerous investment in the Cavite area, Sta Lucia Realty (transferring sta-ana and san lazaro as a world class race track in Naic Area), SM creating malls, Intel with the largest semiconductor facility in Asia in General Trias, business centers in EPZA Rosario.. Cavite is booming..

have you seen the R-5 Coastal Road extension? Coastal road will be extended up to noveleta and rosario.. this will de clog traffic in the bacoor dasma area..

this R5 Coastal Road extension will then, force the tanza-Naic road to convert to a super-highway in the future to connect with the Port of Batangas.. notice, the Maragondon-ternate-Nasugbu road is also being constructed now..

this is GMA's priority project, to connect the Port of Batangas to the International Airport in Paranaque..

also the LRT will be extended up to Dasma Cavite..

when there's traffic, there will be re-development..

how come nobody mentioned caloocan? do you guys know that the future philippines' "Grand Central" train station will be the Monumento TerminaL?

this will be the hub which will connect the MRT with the LRT, the hub which will connect bulacan/pampanga/zambales train station, and also the hub which will connect the rest with cavite..

read today's issue of inquirer..

so who says makati is the center.. for business maybe.. but for transportation, Caloocan is the center..

Oo malapit pa sa Tagaytay. By the way idol ko yan Henry Sy. Low-Profile pero malupit.

Gusto ko magkaroon ng Sariling SM Supermarket.

correction, its not malapit sa Tagaytay.. Tagaytay is part of Cavite.. :D

that is why no other province has the features

1) Proximity to metro manila

2) with own beaches

3) with own mountains

how come nobody mentioned caloocan?  do you guys know that the future philippines' "Grand Central" train station will be the Monumento TerminaL?

this will be the hub which will connect the MRT with the LRT, the hub which will connect bulacan/pampanga/zambales train station, and also the hub which will connect the rest with cavite..

read today's issue of inquirer..

so who says makati is the center.. for business maybe.. but for transportation, Caloocan is the center..

lots of squatters in caloocan. houses are wall to wall. no breathing room. it's too polluted. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Downtown Manila :) Walking distance ang school, church, hospitals, restaurants, work, malls, markets, Gyms/sports complex, Lrt, lrtA and Ktv/Mp/spas :thumbsupsmiley: If you don't own a car Binondo is definitely the best place to live :cool:

Edited by hilars888
Cavite syempre.. why?

1) Cavite has world class beaches and golf courses in Caylabne and Puerto Azul, also near beaches in Nasugbu Batangas,

:

:

6) Cavite has 3 SM Malls. No other province has more than 2 SM Malls. Henry Sy sees Cavite as the next Metro Manila.

No other place has very promising potential as Cavite.

yeah Henry Sy sees cavite as a commercial destination but during ex-governor remulla regime the latter foresee it as a industrial destination hence, he maintained the roads upto the rural areas of cavite.

major re-developments are ongoing in cavite.. with Filinvest creating more roads in the vicinity of Trece Martires, tanza, General Trias.. filinvest has numerous investment in the Cavite area,  Sta Lucia Realty (transferring sta-ana and san lazaro as a world class race track in Naic Area), SM creating malls, Intel with the largest semiconductor facility in Asia in General Trias, business centers in EPZA Rosario.. Cavite is booming..

have you seen the R-5 Coastal Road extension?  Coastal road will be extended up to noveleta and rosario.. this will de clog traffic in the bacoor dasma area..

this R5 Coastal Road extension will then, force the tanza-Naic road to convert to a super-highway in the future to connect with the Port of Batangas.. notice, the Maragondon-ternate-Nasugbu road is also being constructed now..

this is GMA's priority project, to connect the Port of Batangas to the International Airport in Paranaque..

also the LRT will be extended up to Dasma Cavite..

when there's traffic, there will be re-development..

ayala land also invested in parts of Dasmariñas to develop an exclusive subdivision (ala-Ayala Alabang),

but the road plans (R-5, LRT-X) would materialize in a couple of years i guess slower than the rate of migrants from nearby provinces and NCR going to cavite :unsure:

correction, its not malapit sa Tagaytay.. Tagaytay is part of Cavite..  :D

that is why no other province has the features

1) Proximity to metro manila

2) with own beaches

3) with own mountains

best of all it has the most populated town in the entire Philippines! - Dasma :wacko:

---

para hindi OT..

I love Davao City, the largest city in da RP? or SEA?!! :hypocritesmiley:

yeah Henry Sy sees cavite as a commercial destination but during ex-governor remulla regime the latter  foresee it as a industrial destination hence, he maintained the roads upto the rural areas of cavite.

ayala land also invested in parts of Dasmariñas to develop an exclusive subdivision (ala-Ayala Alabang),

but the road plans (R-5, LRT-X) would materialize in a couple of years i guess slower than the rate of migrants from nearby provinces and NCR going to cavite  :unsure:

best of all it has the most populated town in the entire Philippines! - Dasma  :wacko:

---

para hindi OT..

I love Davao City, the largest city in da RP? or SEA?!!  :hypocritesmiley:

makes me wonder..why is it that Dasma Cavite despite being way tooooo far from Metro Manila is so traffic and so congested??

pambihira ano? mukhang case of underdeveloped roads na naman.. nauna yung commercialization.. sobrang na attract sa marketing ng mga real estate agents na magkakaron ng LRT sa Dasma Cavite..

pero in fairness ha.. before the skyway in Muntinlupa, sobrang inaccessible at traffic dyan sa muntinlupa-bicutan.. pero now ok na, after magawa ang skyway.. as usual.. nauuna ang problema bago ang solusyon. bitin kase sa pondo ang gobyerno natin.. kaya wait till R5 Road finishes ..decongest yang cavite area.. at mag progress yung seaside area..

makikita mo naman kung saan papunta ang development if its southwards or northwards, halos lahat ng malalaki at reputable land developers nasa Cavite.. SM Prime Holding, Filinvest Land, Ayala Land, Sta Lucia, Camella and Palmera.. look at bulacan.. di ganyan kadami..kaya the development seems to be moving southwards.. and even the largest Mall in Asia (SM Mall of Asia is in Metro Manila South and connects the Coastal Road going to Cavite)

Edited by THUG
Downtown Manila  :)  Walking distance ang school, church, hospitals, restaurants, work, malls, markets, Gyms/sports complex, Lrt, lrtA and Ktv/Mp/spas  :thumbsupsmiley:  If you don't own a car Binondo is definitely the best place to live  :cool:

amoy pet shop nga lang at ebs ng kabayo dyan sa binondo pre.. pasintabi po sa mga taga binondo..pero sobrang crowded e..

better pick Caloocan City na lang.. Monumento will be the future transportation hub of the Philippines.. connecting by train from Clark/Subic to Batangas/Laguna/Bicol .. its also in between QC and Manila.. so its basically near from just about anywhere..