• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cashflow 101 Workshop

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys.. I need your advice pls... If you have U$ 5K where would you invest it? Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

If I were you, I would wait for exchange rate to hit 45.50 or better and convert iit nto peso. I would then buy 5 year RTB with gross return of 7.125% pa. I won't recommend the stock market, even though it can give you a better return in the long run, not unless you know anything about it.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys.. I need your advice pls... If you have U$ 5K where would you invest it? Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

if there's one thing they teach you in graduate school .. that's to always begin your answers with "it depends".. so.. 'its depend"...is that 5k - just an extra 5k or lifetime savings mu yan.. how much risk you can handle? Next thing would be, how long you willing to wait? The usual combinations are safe&long vs risky&short. Personally, id be more on the safer side for now... bond funds, RTBs.. once the market starts to wake up again... that's the time to "lock and load!"...

cheers & trade safely

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
and oh... just to add:

the things RK wrote are applicable in the phils.

Just read Larry Gamboa's "Think Rich Pinoy" ... he explained everything pinoy style ... he is cool and all, except that he NEVER replied to my little "fan mail" ... oh well, i guess i just have to wait for him to send me a fan mail someday then *lol*

Good thing I read Larry Gamboa's book first! Now I will be reading the rich dad poor dad book.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...

does anyone have experience with the old and new versions of the cashflow 101 board game? am thinking of buying one but i'm curious if the new one is better than the old one. some online reviews say that the newer verion's rat race is more difficult to escape (which i actually welcome because i don't expect life to be that easy haha)