First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

I could still remember that day. Drove north for 6hours-alone. I love the thinking process i go through when driving. (in fact most of my great ideas came while i'm behind the wheel). Checked in at a hotel in la union, went to a bar and brought a sexy pretty lady to my rum that night. Swam and watched surfers in sanjuan in the next morning, then drove to baguio in the afternoon. Came back to manila the next day and f#&ked someone i knew from the past.Voila! Moved on na. Those were the days

Edited by big4mat

Sweet naman memphis! Pano kung ikaw ang nakipag break? Maisip mo pa din ba na pwede pa?

Yup beg and. Plead it just gives that person another chance to play with your life and mind andake you think you still have a chance to win her back. Just had an 8 year relationship walk out on me and all I could think of was hope she was ok while she asked me to leave since she didn't feel comfortable if iI'd be there as she packed. So like in a stupid movie I walked along madrigal at 6 am with colds and fever as it drizzled during the last storm to pass us. Sorry ranted there