First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

hmmm. i cried and nag ala diva..singing songs na wala naman sa tono..:)

this is common to most of the girls i know. actually hindi lang after break-up. usually kapag malungkot or kinda depress din.

for me, i gather my friends and go on drinking session. not necessarily to get drunk but to have an intellectual conversation, discuss on our own issues about life (kapag kwentuhan naman kasi kahit saan napupunta eh, lalo na kapag napapasarap) and eventually divert my attention to better things that deserve my thoughts.

i know i have to entertain my sad emotions but i need not to dwell on them so i move on.

called up my fave girls but i didnt announce i broke up with bf..i just wanted their company i said..sobrang nakakatuwa when they were bugging me and discovered why i called up and wanted to meet..ayun i ended up wasted and super tired when i danced the night away..some guys were even giving me drinks! whats more embarrassing was when i cried while dancing! as in i broke down!!! kakahiya..at nakakatawa mukhang tanga. buti nalang i got bear hugged by my friends..imagine throughout the night i gave my digits to guys i didnt know..hay buti nalang i have guardian angel friends ^^ they even replied using my cp to the freaky guys who texted me na "not interested" lol

if i were you bro, wag na, you will only end up hurting yourself even more, start a new life without her, cut your losses, come clean, be a new person...

:)

if kayo talaga, time and destiny will have a way of making it all together, trust me on this one!!

Thanks sa reply Bro..... pero wala talaga taung magagawa kpag LOVE ang umiral eh..... even kahit hndi na tama eh gagawin parin natin...... :)

I drank my a** off! Nakakatawa pa dito, kahit sobrang lasing ako, di ako makatulog!!! Let me share it with u guys....

Well let me share my expirience guys......Minsan lang ako magpost so here goes.....My ex gf broke up with me on Dec 24th! Lintek na xmas gift yan! Pero honestly, i tried breaking up with her twice in the course of our 3 yr relationship. Im 26 and she's 24 but she still in love with the idea of love! Hopeless romantic! And very immature......She always likes being taken care of (as if nobody does). Hindi ko nakita sa kanya na she's ready for the big step of marriage (but take note, I really wanted to marry her). Another factor is religion...Im catholic and she's INC. Pero I decided on our 1st year that Im gonna convert for her......But I wanted to make sure that my ex was equipped to be my wife.....sadly hindi.....she's still very idealistic and wanted me to super sweet, very in-love.....basically gusto pa nya yung "kilig-kilig" kind of love usually found in highschool sweethearts.....She wants to marry me naman pero for me, I didnt see in her that she's gonna take care of me......Kasi nga she wants to be taken care of....One day I asked her why she doesnt want to lift a finger to attempt to at least change or have an ambition in life other than marrying me? She answered "E kasi ikaw ang lalake so ikaw dapat gumawa lahat para sakin" Tama ba yun? Wala man lang initiative sa side nya na magbago or mag-mature for me? Parang gusto nya maging "twilight and new moon" and love namin......Sabi ko sa kanya "Kung naging vampire ako, magugutom pa din tayo!!!....eventually she broke up with me kasi nakikita nya na wala na akong gana.....Pero the funny thing is, I was so hopeful that she could change, I still tried to win her back..... pero nawala na din ang pagmamahal nya sa akin so I tried accepting that its really over (which Im having a hard time on)....So now, Im still in the process of moving on......Sometimes I wish I could just sleep the pain away then feel normal in the morning......Haay......Ang masakit lang, pag nakita ko sya na may bagong bf na, then she already matured.....Im gonna ask myself, "kaya mo pala magbago bakit di mo nagawa sakin nun???"

To the guys: Never love a girl who is just in love with the idea of love.....Everyone is hopeless romantic but only to some extent.....We still need to face reality that love alone wont put food on the table.....

To the girls: Understand us guys naman that even if we dont be as sweet as you want us to be, that's because were planning for our future together......Spoiling your day is better that ruining our future.....And, a little initiative naman from u to show us that at least, u can do some housewife-like things.....para kampante kami na kayo nyo mag-alaga ng asaw at pamilya....

Thanks MTC!

It's cliche but I always get a hair cut after a breakup. Before, I'd even go binge on alcohol eventhough i'd have rashes for weeks. It's one of the stupid but tangible ways I can make sense of the pain. Oh, and I have slept with a frog or two after a breakup just because I was feeling self-destructive and low. Thank heavens for fubus though, I never needed to do that again :D

Ate breakfast.. Then, went on with my life.. Life goes on, even though how much it hurts. One can not sulk even for just a day, and waste the time away. No way! Gotta show that person that you can live with or without him/her, di ba? No one is indispensable, IMO. Wife, GF, BF, Husband? Di mo naman kamag-anak yan eh. They can always be replaced by someone better. Kaya wag masyadong manghinayang..

Edited by revi
  • 2 weeks later...

i played the sims 3. hehe. exciting no? after that, i pretty much moped, bummed around. then i went out with a friend, a girl friend and she slept over. but yeah, nothing big, nothing "girl power-ish" whatever. i thought about having a one night stand but i chickened out and a friend was trying to set me up but it was all too soon.

it's amazing how a breakup can change the way you look at things.

hmnn.. tumulo luha ko pero, hindi sa harapan nya, tapos as usual, nag aya ng mga barkadang tunay, uminom ng madami na parang wala ng bukas, nakinig ng mga pangaral ng tropa, di ko nga lam pano ko nakauwi, basta pag gcng ko ok naman oto, so malamang ala naman ako nasagasaan, tapos.. nag baguio, after that tagaytay then last bora, lahat un may inom lagi hehe.. after nun gym and work na lng. move on na. weird lang, after a 3-4 months sa gym, tumawag ex ko nakikipagbalikan.. pero dehins na pass nako, i dont want to get involved with people past a certain point.

hmnn.. tumulo luha ko pero, hindi sa harapan nya, tapos as usual, nag aya ng mga barkadang tunay, uminom ng madami na parang wala ng bukas, nakinig ng mga pangaral ng tropa, di ko nga lam pano ko nakauwi, basta pag gcng ko ok naman oto, so malamang ala naman ako nasagasaan, tapos.. nag baguio, after that tagaytay then last bora, lahat un may inom lagi hehe.. after nun gym and work na lng. move on na. weird lang, after a 3-4 months sa gym, tumawag ex ko nakikipagbalikan.. pero dehins na pass nako, i dont want to get involved with people past a certain point.