First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

• 2 weeks later...

I met my friend for breakfast then screwed her to oblivion - it actually felt like I was going to obliterate her luscious body. Needless to say we provided fabulous Grammy worthy audio entertainment for our neighbours at the hotel in question. ;)

Edited by Mr_man
I met my friend for breakfast then screwed her to oblivion - it actually felt like I was going to obliterate her luscious body. Needless to say we provided fabulous Grammy worthy audio entertainment for our neighbours at the hotel in question. ;)

I wish i had a friend like you paps, hahahahahhha

nice way to do after a break up...hahaah

:thumbsupsmiley:

havent moved on for almost a year still bitter on our past (this happened 10 years ago)

pero now that i'm a family man and a career that pays me well i can say na she lost a one hell of a guy. pinagpalit ako sa jologs

everytime i see her somewhere like in a mall, she can't help but stare at my wife. too bad it's her F******* LOST.

REVENGE IS SWEET

First thing i remembered doing after a major break up was called my close friends and a drinking spree afterwards. I was able to release all of the heartaches inside of me through them and was advised that s@%t really happens. Days passed and before you know it, its over and i have moved on. Those were the days..