Favorite Quotes

"“Ask yourself my love whether you are not very cruel to have so entrammelled me, so destroyed my freedom.

Will you confess this in the Letter you must write immediately, and do all you can to console me in it

— make it rich as a draught of poppies to intoxicate me

—write the softest words and kiss them that I may at least touch my lips where yours have been.

For myself I know not how to express my devotion to so fair a form:

I want a brighter word than bright, a fairer word than fair.”

-John Keats; Bright Star.

• Like (+1) 1

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, because they become actions. Watch your actions, because they become habits. Watch your habits, because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. What we think, we become."

- Margaret Thatcher

“There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.” – Maya Angelou

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou

“If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?” – Maya Angelou

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"

-Bob Marley

• Like (+1) 1

"Even if you have the quirks and weirdness you shouldn't be worried about that. Just be yourself, because there's no one in the world that can be a better you than you, and if you try to be the cool kid from class, you'll end up being very boring. Be yourself, embrace your quirks. Being weird is a wonderful thing. Don't ever treat it as an issue."

~ Ed Sheeran at American Institute for Stuttering

• Like (+1) 1