• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

B) regardless of the lady being a virgin or not, it is still worth the wait...its like having to achieve something you worked really hard for...instead of forcing the issue, why not just let things fall into place...if it happens, then be thankful...show some love and respect by honoring her choice...maybe its a test, or perhaps shes just not ready yet...whatever her reasons may be, gentlemen, we have to respect that...we didnt take her as our girlfriend in the first place just so we could have sex with her... B)
B) regardless of the lady being a virgin or not, it is still worth the wait...its like having to achieve something you worked really hard for...instead of forcing the issue, why not just let things fall into place...if it happens, then be thankful...show some love and respect by honoring her choice...maybe its a test, or perhaps shes just not ready yet...whatever her reasons may be, gentlemen, we have to respect that...we didnt take her as our girlfriend in the first place just so we could have sex with her... B)
  • Like (+1) 1

I agree with you 100%. It's all about love and respect. B)

• 1 month later...

Most definitely. Kahit hindi na virgin, I would still be willing to wait until she's completely ready. Im not the type who gives 'hints', I just completely avoid the topic, not unless she brought it up first lol. Hindi naman sa ayaw ko, of course its very tempting, but I have a lot of respect for all women, they deserve it. And besides, I think malalaman naman ng babae kung sex lang habol mo. Their instincts are usually right on the spot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...