All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

my all-time favorite scents:

1. cool water (davidoff) - evokes visions of the deep blue ocean, hot summer days and nights, the flowers of the trees and the scent mature of fruits

2. christian dior fahrenheit - two words: intensely masculine. i remember one incident in a mall wherein i stopped a group of ladies dead on their tracks when i passed by them. one of them followed me and asked me what cologne i was wearing.

3. guy laroche drakkar noir - introduced to me by my dad back in grade school...the scent i wore in my first soiree and first sex

4. gucci rush - given to me by a girlfriend because the scent drove her wild...the scent somehow gives me a tinge of youthful exuberance...guaranteed to make heads turn

I like perfumes kaya ang dami kong collections nito.

cool water, d&g light blue, adrenaline rush, be delicious, curios at fantasy by britney spears, still by j.lo, badgley mischka, happy in bloom by clinique, pacific paradise, hugo deep red, crystalline omnia, dior addict 2, etrnity summer, euphoria, hugo boss femme, dreaming by tommy hilfiger, incanto charms, perry ellis, ralph hot, blue charm by azzaro, mediterranean breeze by elizabeth arden,armani sensi, red delicious, emporio armani diamonds, masaki,kennethncole, lacoste inspiration and touch of sun,armani code pour femme,clean ultimate, a mi aire (loewe), and allure sensuelle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have over forty perfumes which i bought over the years, can you recommend what is the new scent for men

here are some of the list of my perfume which i always use

coolwaters davidoff, scott mc clintock, tzar

truth ck, ferragamo for men,

bvlgari blue, bvlgari black, cliniique happy for men

issey miyake, xs, , kenneth cole black

armani black bottle,givenchy infinity, gio,

ck b, ck one, leau par kenzo, trinity for men, versace blue

versace man, cartier for men, gucci, chanel for men

i not trying to flaunt these or selling these, i just need inputs of new scents available in the market now