All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

Hi, I'm new here. Do anyone of you have tried YSL La Nuit De L`homme? :)
since there are reformulations had gone last year and I would love to know
a few details what are the comparison from the old bottle and the new, did it lost
something or it gained more of something in it? I also have a collection of Frags and experiences from it, if any whatsoever
questions you have that I might can answer in return.

Thanks in advance, I'm just a new in this fragrance game, I'm only about 6mos in this thing.
furthermore, do you know a Legitimate source of cheaper frag because I only buy my frags in malls
`cause I don't trust certain popular stores here in the philippines. I've tried to go in greenhills I took a sniff and
it ain't convinced my olfaction and bottles seem a l little lacking of its luxury finishing. Usually the smell of Original Perfumes
makes a deep impression in my nose, That's the only difference I can tell, but they smell almost the same.

I've came across some seller lately which he claims that he's selling/supplying Dubai made frags, and I took a shot of it
though , without a doubt the smell is cheap and just bought it (Cheap Price) anyways just so I have a reference in the future(Because I want to sell Fragrances given the opportunity to have an authorized supplier), therefore if a person claiming its from "Dubai" or "Singapore" ..price may differ but perfume juices are only the same (Longevity, Sillage) in principle, Brand Houses such as CREED, Chanel , Paco Robanne, Tom Ford , Hermes and other hefty brands have a tight release of their fragrances and items which pretty much won't be sold in some reseller stores here in Philippines.

Edited by snowidentity

Victoria Secret

Meron akong ex-gf a loooong time ago, bago pa ako mag abroad. Everytime na mag do kami, nagpapahid sya or nagpapabango ng Victoria Secret sa legs and lapit ng singit nya.

And everytime na eat ko sya, yun ang naamoy ko. For the longest time ever, akala ko ganun talaga ang amoy ng vajajay. And for the longest time ever i've co-related that smell to sexy time (subconsciously).

Everytime i smell that VS perfume, I get instant hard on.

Last week, naamoy ko ulit sya sa 2 ladies of MTC. Hirap na hirap ako mag pigil ng pang gigigil.

• 2 weeks later...

For summer I usually use either L'eau D'Issey by Iasey Miyake, Escape by Calvin Klein o kaya naman D&G pour Homme

Colder months: Joop Homme, A* Men by Thierry Mugler, Black Orchid by Tom Ford (yjis one is for women but it smells great on men too)

For special occassion: Musc Ravageur by Frederick Malle and Guerlain's Tonka Imperial.