All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

anna sui "secret wish"

I was about to post the same perfume iona! Originally I had wanted the Dolly Girl but after smelling Secret Wish I was just in love. Its lemon, melon, blackcurrant notes are similar to the limited edition circa 2003 Escada Tropical Punch. Secret Wish is truly dreamy (just like its bottle) and a sexy sweet delight. I picked up a bottle yesterday at Don Muang airport and at the rate I am using it I won't be surprised if I finish up this 50mL bottle in a few weeks. :lol: Am looking for the body lotion and bath gel, got any idea where in the PI I can find it? Otherwise I would need to source it from the U.S. of A.

The other scent which I fell in love with and will use right after Secret Wish is DKNY's Be Delicious Green Apple. This perfume is true to it's brand name once sprayed on the skin as it just makes your mouth water and want to bite into that refreshing sexy smell! Notes include Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit and Violet among the few that contribute to its entire juiciness. This one is totally and sensually hypnotic.

I was about to post the same perfume iona!  Originally I had wanted the Dolly Girl but after smelling Secret Wish I was just in love.  Its lemon, melon, blackcurrant notes are similar to the limited edition circa 2003 Escada Tropical Punch.  Secret Wish is truly dreamy (just like its bottle) and a sexy sweet delight.  I picked up a bottle yesterday at Don Muang airport and at the rate I am using it I won't be surprised if I finish up this 50mL bottle in a few weeks. :lol: Am looking for the body lotion and bath gel, got any idea where in the PI I can find it?  Otherwise I would need to source it from the U.S. of A.

The other scent which I fell in love with and will use right after Secret Wish is DKNY's Be Delicious Green Apple.  This perfume is true to it's brand name once sprayed on the skin as it just makes your mouth water and want to bite into that refreshing sexy smell!  Notes include Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit and Violet among the few that contribute to its entire juiciness.  This one is totally and sensually hypnotic.

hi lipstick... reading your post, i though i was in "wine savvy" :) . Escada is a fav!!! I always bring it home whenever i do my business trip but i dont buy in airports dfs... takes the fun out of shopping for the mrs! i do it in between meeting sessions when i suddenly find time in my hands, so before i hit the gym i walk around department stores. you get alot of the city's character watching people shop, ie., if they have a lot of disposable income!

my scents are typical.. for the day, a light citrus, with tinges of wood like cedar ... it was boss by hugo boss and armani by giorgio armani for a long time... now its weekend and touch by burberry.. the wife got me a extreme by burberry for my birthday at sin dfs this summer but i havent used it! maybe at the next web. at night, with its mystery and seduction.. its a thierry mugler Amen to complement the wifey's angel. the classic woman's evening scent is the coco channel.. it never fails to change me to a werewolf even if the moon is not full! :boo:

hi lipstick... reading your post, i thought i was in "wine savvy" :) .  Escada is a fav!!!  I always bring it home whenever i do my business trip but i dont buy in airports dfs... takes the fun out of shopping for the mrs!  i do it in between meeting sessions when i suddenly find time in my hands, so before i hit the gym i walk around department stores.  you get alot of the city's character watching people shop, ie., if they have a lot of disposable income!

my scents are typical.. for the day, a light citrus, with tinges of wood like cedar ... it was boss by hugo boss and armani by giorgio armani for a long time... now its weekend  and touch by burberry.. the wife got me a extreme by burberry for my birthday at sin dfs this summer but i havent used it!  maybe at the next web.  at night, with its mystery and seduction.. its a thierry mugler Amen  to complement the wifey's angel.  the classic woman's evening scent is the coco channel.. it never fails to change me to a werewolf even if the moon is not full! :boo:

:lol: Told ya may cross-over ng slight! :lol:

I love light barely-there scents on me and on him. Kinda makes you want to put your nose real close and search for that almost elusive scent. :wub:

I enjoy smelling Clinique Happy for Men on a man (and on myself even! :lol:), it possesses that clean and refreshing scent of citrus, lemons mandarins, oranges and grapefruit (citrus, grapefruit and lemons seem to be a commonality with the scents my nose is drawn to). Another scent I was attracted to (as worn by my male office friend) was Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. Again, top notes were Mandarin and Orange which I absolutely love but the big surprise perhaps were the base notes which smelled of clean grass and an almost vanilla-almond like scent. Haha I had to stop myself from biting my friend! He's gay by the way. :lol:

I was just wondering .... if at a WEB you sip vino and your nose drinks in deep the the bouquet .... at a SEB (scent EB! :lol:) ano ang ginagawa kaya? :rolleyes:

:lol:  Told ya may cross-over ng slight! :lol:

I love light barely-there scents on me and on him.  Kinda makes you want to put your nose real close and search for that almost elusive scent.  :wub:

I enjoy smelling Clinique Happy for Men on a man (and on myself even! :lol:), it possesses that clean and refreshing scent of citrus, lemons mandarins, oranges and grapefruit (citrus, grapefruit and lemons seem to be a commonality with the scents my nose is drawn to).  Another scent I was attracted to (as worn by my male office friend) was Chanel's Allure Homme Sport.  Again, top notes were Mandarin and Orange which I absolutely love but the big surprise perhaps were the base notes which smelled of clean grass and an almost vanilla-almond like scent.  Haha I had to stop myself from biting my friend!  He's gay by the way. :lol:

I was just wondering .... if at a WEB you sip vino and your nose drinks in deep the the bouquet .... at a SEB (scent EB! :lol:) ano ang ginagawa kaya?  :rolleyes:

Is this scent eb post a challenge to all the poster on this thread, or what!!!! :boo: I used to have the Chanel Anteus, that was a favorite.. musky brute, citrus.. Men's scents should not overpower the man wearing it otherwise pang Fab5 na yon!!!

GUYS REMEMBER THIS!!! a man should wear his scent faint enough for women to smother all over us just to get it! We need not try hard!!! If a women likes how we smell make sure you have strong hands to catch her fall!!! .... AMEN!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I just recently bought a bottle of lacoste touch of pink. I've been eyeing this perfume the first time i saw its ad on tv and been checking it out on the store before finally buying one. After a few days, i realized that its not the best scent for me coz its a bit strong and makes me sneeze everytime i wear it so i've decided to buy another perfume 'reserve' by perry ellis which is much lighter and suits me best.

For Women who likes to smell sweet and natural. Not offensive yet sophisticated.

1) Bulgari Green Tea

2) D&G light blue

3) Marc Jacobs Blush

4) Joe Malone

5) Acqua di Parma's Iris Nobile

These are all clean and sweet fragrances. The ugliest woman can turn me on by just wearing any of these fragrances...yaiks! a compliment will suffice. Hmmmmmm nice smelling Girls are G'ds gift :rolleyes: