M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Pare, I was thinking of posting the questions on my "Template" but decided not to at baka bumigay ka din...har har har  :evil:

Here are some questions for you...

1. Being one of MTC's most desirable (according to some posts I've read) , ano pakiramdam mo?

2. Have  you been returning the text messages and phone calls of you know WHO?  :boo:  hahahahaha

3. When was the last time na tinawagan ka and tinext ka ni...ni...alam mo na yun, di ka kasi nagre-reply sa txt and calls nya eh...hehehehe  :hypocritesmiley:

4. When ka last pumopoy?

5. Sino naka-popoy mo?

6. Po-popoy ka ba mamaya?

7. Sino gusto mo ma-popoy dito sa MTC?

8. Kumusta na si GOKU?  :-P

Yun na muna!!!

Hey Golfer!! Thanks for dropping by and giving me a hard time as well ;) he he he he!!

1. Honestly? I don't even feel I'm desirable... Seriously... but I am flattered that there are posts... It sure is nice to feel wanted B)

2. Who's WHO? :lol: Well I always make it a point to return phone calls and text messages... if I'm really busy then they take a backseat and I'll probably reply later on.

3. I don't remember ;)

4. My last time? Oh god... That was like ages ago!!! :wacko:

5. As a gentleman... I don't think it would be proper to mention names :)

6. Nope... too bad... Anybody offering? :lol:

7. Well there are a few ladies I'd like to... but let's just that keep that to myself... :blush:

8. GOKU? I have no idea!! I haven't heard from him/her in ages!! One thing about that person though.... is that he/she made posting in the Alabang thread a little more fun :cool:

Guest River
Same?  What do you mean?  If you think we look alike... you should see his brother!! :lol:

well what i mean is.....

1. sino kasama mo nanood ng xmen1 and 2?

2. sino kasama mo manonood ng xmen3?

3. sino sa bangerz ang pareho mong may tattoo?

4. saang bahay tayo madalas mag kalbs nite?

5. sino kasama nating unang pumunta sa soma?

6. sino pinakamatagal mo nang kakilala sa alabangerz?

7. member number 690 ka...sino member number 695?

....so ... you where saying? :P :lol:

para lang maaliw tayong lahat, maari mo bang sagutin ang mga tanong ko sa wikang filipino? :lol:

1. yung nakita kong cleavage nung sat, ilan pang babae ang nakakita na nun?

2. bakit ayaw mo nung pinadala ko?

3. pwede ba kitang i-harass?

4. bukod sa mga halatang dahilan (obvious reasons, baka mahirapan ka na e), bakit gustong-gusto mo ng latinas? ang first time mo ba e sa latina?

5. ano ang nakahimok (inspire) sa iyo sa video ko?

hehehe well well well.. look who's here... it the dashing debonaire on the hotseat.. :lol: :P

looks like alot are asking for you to be here.. anyway here goes my round of questions.. :)

hehehe

among the ladies you met in mtc thus far.. excluding the bangers.. who among them would you consider to be your gf or your partner in life name at least five and why? :P

if you were to be a lady, who among the male populace would you go out on a date and why? :P let's just pretend on this part dude.. :P hehehehe

what would you wear if you're going to the daungan party this sat? :P

what do you look for in a woman? :)

what's your fave song right now?

if you were to discuss anything in the world to a certain person, who would that be and why?

why are you always being compared to dobs? :P

hehehe that would be my round of questions as of the moment

I guess in short... since I have known Dobermaxx for more than 10 years..... I guess in a way.... we act and talk alike... and have the same interests... ( I wouldn't mind a bi wife :lol: )

I guess it's also the samething when people go... you're just like your father... or brother... Get it? ;)

well what i mean is.....

1.  sino kasama mo nanood ng xmen1 and 2?

2.  sino kasama mo manonood ng xmen3?

3.  sino sa bangerz ang pareho mong may tattoo?

4.  saang bahay tayo madalas mag kalbs nite?

5.  sino kasama nating unang pumunta sa soma?

6.  sino pinakamatagal mo nang kakilala sa alabangerz?

7.  member number 690 ka...sino member number 695?

....so ... you where saying? :P  :lol:

Well... lately I've been staring at sexy_xandrea's ass in dare to bare.... so I don't mind her being my Bond Girl.... as for Bond her name... Aholatta Ass :boo:

If you were James bond, who among the MTC ladies would you pick to be your Bond Girl? And what name would you give her (since Bond girls have very unusual names)? :)

Minamahal kong Belly,

1. Ikaw lamang ang nakakita sa pwet ko nung pinapanood mo kami sa webcam ;)

2. Ayaw ko kasi pinaabot mo kay Hmlokh... mas maganda kung ikaw nalang ay magbigay sa personal :cool:

3. Pwedeng pwede! :boo: Pwedeng harassin' at bastossin' :lol:

4. May gusto ako sa mga latina sapagkat hindi pa ako nakakatikman nito... puro halong latina lang at hindi puro...

5. Sabihin ko nalang sa iyo sa personal sapagkat dumudugo na ang aking ilong at tenga sa pagsulat sa tagalog... pasensya nalang dahil nasa mataas na paaralan ang huli kong magsulat sa salitang Pilipino :)

para lang maaliw tayong lahat, maari mo bang sagutin ang mga tanong ko sa wikang filipino?  :lol:

1.  yung nakita kong cleavage nung sat, ilan pang babae ang nakakita na nun?

2.  bakit ayaw mo nung pinadala ko?

3.  pwede ba kitang i-harass?

4.  bukod sa mga halatang dahilan (obvious reasons, baka mahirapan ka na e), bakit gustong-gusto mo ng latinas?  ang first time mo ba e sa latina?

5.  ano ang nakahimok (inspire) sa iyo sa video ko?

Hey here Raistlin.. thanks for making my stay here a little more interesting since I was scared that no one would be asking any.... well I'll try to answer your questions as honestly as I can... same way I learn more about myself.... like... that one question of Tamago... hmmm... why do I find her sexy??

Here we go!! ;)

Name at least 5?? Well to be honest.... I have met a couple of ladies from MTC but not to the point of really getting to know them... So I'm really sorry that I don't have all the info I need to be able to point out 5 women that would probably be great company for life.

Are you serious? I'll go for the safest answer... I'll probably be just like Slick if I were a woman... he he he! So who would be the best partner fo her? ;) You got it buddy boy!!! :lol:

If I wouldn't be stared at... I'd just wear a sock ;) but alas... we live in a society that likes to stare!! I'll probably wear boardshorts or something to that effect...

Well from afar... I like checking butts out... I'm an ass man through and through... now when I'm talking face to face with the pretty lady... I check out her eyes.... it's the eyes that get to me :wub:

Well... I've always listened to reggae since God knows when... and my favorite song for all time is Is This Love by Bob Marley...

I have no idea who I'd want to speak with... I'll get back to you when I think of someone k? :)

You know what dude?? I ask myself the same question... there are days that I feel like I want to open up a thread in MTC World and ask... Why is Debonaire always compared to Dobs... :lol: if you figure that out... please do buzz me and let me know what you think... B)

Thanks again bud B) NEXT!!!!!!

hehehe well well well.. look who's here... it the dashing debonaire on the hotseat.. :lol: :P

looks like alot are asking for you to be here.. anyway here goes my round of questions.. :)

hehehe

among the ladies you met in mtc thus far.. excluding the bangers.. who among them would you consider to be your gf or your partner in life name at least five and why? :P

if you were to be a lady, who among the male populace would you go out on a date and why? :P let's just pretend on this part dude.. :P hehehehe

what would you wear if you're going to the daungan party this sat? :P

what do you look for in a woman? :)

what's your fave song right now?

if you were to discuss anything in the world to a certain person, who would that be and why?

why are you always being compared to dobs? :P

hehehe that would be my round of questions as of the moment

nyahahaha good one debs.. :)

hmmmm now why would you say that.. I am sure there are alot who would love to ask you questions.. I don't know if they would post it on the board or pm you.. :lol: :P hehehehe

hmm you mentioned that you're an ass person, so who do you think among the female artist has the nice booty.. :lol: :P

hmmm who is your all time fave actress (local or foriegn) why?

if you were to have your dream to be fulfilled, what would that be? :)

given an opportunity to spend a day with anyone for a day, who would that person be and why?

who would you want to be with you when your stranded on a desserted island.. :P

that's it for now debs..

Thank you.. Thank you!! And ladies.... feel free to PM me if you have any questions ;) ;) he he he! :lol:

Yes I don't deny being an ass person... hmmm... nice ass among female artists?? Well of course J.Lo and her tasty butt, there's Salma Hayek goodies and Elisha Cuthbert's creamy doughnuts B)

All time favorite actress? That's tough... Lina Hamilton was awesome in Terminator and Sigourney Weaver was wild in the first few Alien movies... Girls who can kick ass! But if it's the classics... I get lost in the eyes of Audrey Hepburn...

I'm a simple guy... I'd like to have a house by the beach... a lovely wife... two to three kids... and paradise to play in.... B)

No one in particular.... but I'd like to spend the day with a great story teller!! Someone who would just keep on talking and I'd lay back and listen to all his/her stories for the rest of the day...

I'd like to be with Kate from Lost.... she'd cook, make my house, shoot the bad guys and keep me drooling all at the same time! :lol: and she not half bad to look at B)

nyahahaha good one debs.. :)

hmmmm now why would you say that.. I am sure there are alot who would love to ask you questions.. I don't know if they would post it on the board or pm you.. :lol: :P hehehehe

hmm you mentioned that you're an ass person, so who do you think among the female artist has the nice booty.. :lol: :P

hmmm who is your all time fave actress (local or foriegn) why?

if you were to have your dream to be fulfilled, what would that be? :)

given an opportunity to spend a day with anyone for a day, who would that person be and why?

who would you want to be with you when your stranded on a desserted island.. :P

that's it for now debs..

ahemm… pwede din bang magtanong boss debs?

1. Ano at saan ang pinaka-wild mong nagawa sa MTC events and parties?

2. Ano ang pinaka-wild mong pantasya? Nagawa mo na ba to?

3. Ano ang mas gusto mong tignan, pwet o boobs ng babae?

4. Sino ang pinakauna mong pinagpantasyahan dito sa MTC?

5. Sa dinami dami ng nagpapantasya sa yo ditto sa MTC, ilan na ang napaunlakan mo? Sino ang di mo makakalimutan sa kanila?

Un lang muna :lol:

It's guys like you that call me boss that make my Inbox empty... How can the ladies PM me if they are intimidated??? ;) :lol:

Ha ha! Anyways... here are the answers to your questions... hope they satisfy your curiousity ;)

1. Honestly? Nothing... I like to keep a low profile... You know what they say... Silent waters run deep ;) ha ha!

2. Well.... there's one time I had a fantasy about two sisters and I... let's just say that I hooked up with two white sisters ;)

3. ASS baby!! It's all about the butt!!!!B)

4. Well it's funny... I've known JennyB before we both registered in MTC... I remember that night when I first met her.... I fantasized about her when I got home.... :lol: so I guess you can say she's the first one B)

5. Honestly? I've never had a discrete proposal thrown my way... I guess that's the problem with being an admin... all the PMs I get are all about name changes... problems... can I do this or that? So Ladies.... feel free to post... I am a hot blooded male after all ;) :boo:

Don't worry Nataraki.. if this blatant advertisment works... I'll PM you the FR ;) he he he he!

ahemm… pwede din bang magtanong boss debs?

1. Ano at saan ang pinaka-wild mong nagawa sa MTC events and parties?

2. Ano ang pinaka-wild mong pantasya? Nagawa mo na ba to?

3. Ano ang mas gusto mong tignan, pwet o boobs ng babae?

4. Sino ang pinakauna mong pinagpantasyahan dito sa MTC?

5. Sa dinami dami ng nagpapantasya sa yo ditto sa MTC, ilan na ang napaunlakan mo? Sino ang di mo makakalimutan sa kanila?

Un lang muna :lol:

It's guys like you that call me boss that make my Inbox empty...  How can the ladies PM me if they are intimidated??? ;) :lol:

Don't worry Nataraki.. if this blatant advertisment works... I'll PM you the FR ;)  he he he he!

thank you for the answers dude!

i guess these ladies really have to hook with the real debs in person for them to know how cool and wild you are and can be hehehe!!! waiting for your FR hehehe!

Hey MisB!! Thanks for posting some questions... thought I was so boring that no one wanted to give me a hard time! :lol: Anyways... hope you'll be satisfied with my answers :)

When I wake up the next day and I shake my head in disbelief because of the previous night's activities... then that's bad sex!! :lol: Another one would be.... when I don't cum... ;) ha ha! :boo:

My epitaph would read.... Here lies **** (my real nick name) who is now basking under the sun of the GREAT BEACH. May he be steady steady.

I am the hottest hands down!!!! B) :boo:

After Dob's party ;)

My favorite 90 proof party would probably be, meeting this very cute girl for the first time and ended up dating her... suave pagka pickup B) ha ha!

hey you  :D

define bad sex

how would your epitaph read?

whos hotter, dobs or you? or river? :lol:

when was the last time you got laid?

sarado na ung 90proof :cry:  whats your fave 90proof moment ?

:*

hehehe nice one debs..

here's my questions for you...

after the event last saturday and seeing a bevy of beauty parading.. :)

what did you do after the party?

did you speak to any of the lovely models?

did you get any of their #? :)

did you get lucky like dobs that night? :P

hehehe that would be all debs.. :)

Nice seeing you that night Raist!! :)

After the event I went to see a friend... had to fix a little problem of hers... :hypocritesmiley:

Yes I did talk to them but not the heart to heart kind... I did find out that Vodka's real name was Jen ;)

Nope.... no numbers... I'm shy :blush:

Yes I did get lucky that night... I was lucky to meet new friends and see old ones... :blink:

hehehe nice one debs..

here's my questions for you...

after the event last saturday and seeing a bevy of beauty parading.. :)

what did you do after the party?

did you speak to any of the lovely models?

did you get any of their #? :)

did you get lucky like dobs that night? :P

hehehe that would be all debs.. :)

Hey BMW!! I'm gonna answer your question to the beat of my own drum... :lol:

1. Arnettes!

2. Ferrari

3. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

4. Neither they don't do it for me.... Salma Hayek instead

5. Kiddie book called Inkheart... pretty good

6. I'll go for the Harvard lady... She can always work out ;)

7. I honestly have no idea.... I think it's Dobs... he likes to wear heels.... :blink:

8. Of course pure blooded Filipina!! Filipinas know how to take care of their man! ;)

9. It's a coin toss between the French Maid and the Sexy Nurse!

10. Depends... what do you plan on doing during the date? :hypocritesmiley:

Debs!  :*

1. Rayban or Oakley?

2. Ferrari or Aston Martin?

3. The one song you'll pick to seduce and romance a lady you like so freaking much..

4. Halle Berry or Tyra Banks?

5. Last book you read? How was it?

6. Choose: A woman with J-lo's butt and but with so-so brains or a slender lady equipped with the smarts good enough for Harvard?

7. Who's bigger, you or Dobs? (We're talking about height here, ok?  :evil: )

8. Are you willing to marry a pure-blooded Filipina or you prefer foreigners?

9. Favorite fantasy: The French maid or the Dominatrix or the sexy nurse?

10. I don't have a big butt. Do I still have a chance of dating you?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey DEBS, makikigulo lang... :P

1) With regards to your title... Sino nga ba talaga ang LOVE mo ??? :unsure: :P

2) Bakit dmo sinabayan gumiling ang mga DAUNGAN Girls last SAT ???

3) Kelan ka ulit gigiling in front of MTC crowd ??? :evil:

4) Baket di kayo lumublob sa POOL ni DOBS last SAT ???

5) Dramaqueen is looking for male exotic dancers, willing ka ba??? B) :evil:

:mtc:

Hey buddy boy!! Sure!! Make yourself at home B)

1. I love McDonald's!! :lol: I changed my avatar just to answer your question... lakas mo talaga! B)

2. Ha ha! Wanna know my secret? ;) I purposely did not drink... I realized I might make a fool of myself again! Ha ha! Besides... you guys came for the ladies and not the men! :lol:

3. Patay!! Ha ha ha!! I can't say never... you never know ;)

4. Wala kaming dalang trunks!! :boo: besides I don't think you guys would have wanted to see hairy men swimming :lol:

5. Ummm... I don't think she'll appreciate the clumsiness of my dance steps :lol:

Thanks for the questions buddy!! Feel free to follow up ;)

Hey DEBS, makikigulo lang...  :P

1) With regards to your title... Sino nga ba talaga ang LOVE mo ???  :unsure:  :P

2) Bakit dmo sinabayan gumiling ang mga DAUNGAN Girls last SAT ???

3) Kelan ka ulit gigiling in front of MTC crowd ???  :evil:

4) Baket di kayo lumublob sa POOL ni DOBS last SAT ???

5) Dramaqueen is looking for male exotic dancers, willing ka ba???  B)  :evil:

:mtc: