M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Kung meron kang gustong pakasalan, katulad nino dito sa MTC ang gusto mo? :boo:

Ilan ang gusto mong maging anak ninyo? :P

Katulad naman nino dito sa MTC ang magiging anak nyo? :D :lol:

Hmmm. Tough Q as I don't wanna offend anyone.

I already have someone and she's not like anyone from MTC. Which is what we all want right? Someone unique. :)

She said she wanted to have 6 kids. :blink: I want only 2. A boy and a girl (not necessarily in that order though).

Katulad nino? Lemme see. If it was a baby girl; Switlass, MA, jennybaby all in one! If it was a baby boy, i want him to be like me. ;)

Alright. Thanks for the time, damnsexybrat :)

Sabi ni Wolf ako daw muna ang magho host ng Hot Seat. Yikes! :lol:

The next person on the hot seat is a fellow mod of mine who has raised the bar in making "damoobs" here in MTC. He is the idol among the idols. There is none higher.

Ladies (especially the ladies), and gents (let's learn his secrets, shall we?), please welcome bubuy

:cool:

Ehem...ok ito ah. :evil:

Tamago, nice choice of words. He really raised the bar. :lol:

Of course, you're in second. :P

Question? Mamaya...marami-rami din akong itatanong. :evil:

Edited by briannx
Sa palagay mo ba may special na dahilan kung bakit ikaw ang nasa HotSeat ngayong Holy Week? :)

Kung meron, anu-ano kaya? :)

pasensya ka na, kung puro ako na lang ang nagtatanung... sayang kasi ang time habang nasa hotseat ka, tapos wala pa tayo pasok tomorrow and Friday. :P

Special reason? To avoid the questions! :lol: or maybe since it is Holy Week, Wolf wants someone to represent the solemness of the week.. :hypocritesmiley:

The lipgloss thing is actually a good advice from my friend mod Wyld. Since I arrived in KSA, my lips have been, well, in not so great form, either from the too cold weather or too hot. So she sent me some really good lipgloss and I've been using them eversince. :)

Not necessarily the secret. ;) And not the master at all. :boo:

Master B... epektib po ba ang Lip Balm? :P

di ko nasagot ym mo tulog ako non noh! papasok na ko now... :D

Hi sis Len.. :)

I don't have a kikay bag. But if I do it would probably contain the following :

1. toothbrush and toothpaste

2. floss

3. wet towels (the small ones)

4. perfume

5. oil control film

6. johnson's baby powder (the blue one, bakit ba gusto ko amoy baby palagi eh :P )

7. lip gloss

Potek! Am I vain or what?! :boo: Maybe I should get a backpack and not a kikay bag. :lol:

Correction for #7.

Lip Balm and NOT Lipgloss. :lol:

I thought they are the same. :blink:

dang... been out for quite some time.. I missed DSB being in the hotseat and look who's on the hotseat... none other than the master himself.. hehehehe

here are my q's for you

1) if you were to propose marriage... how would you do it?

2) among the ladies you know so far at the board.. who are you top 5 female.. (I am sure you have alot in your little black book.. hehehe)

3) if you were to have super powers.. what would that be? :)

4) what would your three wishes be? :P hehehe

yun lang muna

dang... been out for quite some time.. I missed DSB being in the hotseat and look who's on the hotseat... none other than the master himself.. hehehehe

here are my q's for you

1) if you were to propose marriage... how would you do it?

Yikes! Aren't you going out of town? :P

To be honest, I haven't thought much on how to go about it. It can range from a The Bachelor-type setting :boo: to just being on the couch cuddled to each other while watching TV. :blush: Anything goes, any suggestions? :lol:

2) among the ladies you know so far at the board.. who are you top 5 female.. (I am sure you have alot in your little black book.. hehehe)

Top 5 is a small list, BUT I'll just go with people that I met already.

a. Switlass

b. ms_flirty_flirty (she's inactive already, don't you guys even try to look for her :P)

c. jennybaby

d. dermachiq (she's also inactive already AND lest you want to feel the wrath of someone :rolleyes:)

e. skydeath (inactive na din sya, so pleeeeeease :lol:)

3) if you were to have super powers.. what would that be? :)

I think it would be invisibility. ;)

4) what would your three wishes be? :P hehehe

yun lang muna

a. I wish it was time to go back home.

b. I wish it was time to go back home.

c. I wish it was time to go back home.

Everything else follows. :)