M T C Hotseat

Wolf

how much time do you set aside for yourself like quiet time, time to think or time alone. if not why?

I used to hate not being around people, if only for the fact that I'm such a talker and it's terribly hard for me to contain my thoughts and ratings, if you may. But since I live alone, it's inevitable that I'd spend most of my weeknights and weekends alone. So every night before I say my prayer and go to sleep, i spend 30 minutes or so just lying in bed - thinking about the things that I've done during the day and how it could've been better or worse. Sometimes naman, during the weekends, when I'm done cleaning my apartment, I'd sit on the sofa and just stare at my pet fish. Not thinking, just staring. I do that fora couple of minutes, afterwhich, I would either pick up a book or watch whatever show's on in Crime/Suspense channel.

Edited by MA
hey, I should be the one asking you.... you're in the Hotseat not me... remember???? :lol:

are you lying bout your stats? :boo:

hahaha.

I wouldn't even dream of it :D

Besides, i'm less than 100 lbs. so madali na lang to blast those irritating flabs. Only, I'm tamad to do crunches now.

Pero sige, to make oyu feel better, here's my new measurement: 40-30-45.

Does tha seem MA-ish? :lol:

Edited by MA
hahaha.

I wouldn't even dream of it :D

Besides, i'm less than 100 lbs. so madali na lang to blast those irritating flabs.  Only, I'm tamad to do crunches now.

Pero sige, to make oyu feel better, here's my new measurement: 40-30-45.

Does tha seem MA-ish? :lol:

omigosh! para palang bote ng coke yung body mo! :boo: bote ng coke 1.5!

honestly, it didn't make me feel better.... this is my reaction :ohmy: :sick: :lol:

what's your favorite position.....

when exercising or working out? :boo:

omigosh! para palang bote ng coke yung body mo! :boo: bote ng coke 1.5!

honestly, it didn't make me feel better.... this is my reaction :ohmy: :sick: :lol:

what's your favorite position.....

when exercising or working out? :boo:

hahaha! Mas shapely pa nga yata yung 1.5L eh. Naisip ko yung ash tray sa Baguio. Yung nakahubad na guy na may takip na barrel :boo: My body looks exactly like that - with the barrel on :D

I was gonna type 69 and Woman on top na sana - until i scrolled down and saw the "exercise' part :lol:

Seriously, lying on my back siguro - doing crunches and butt lifts :D

Edited by MA
hahaha!  Mas shapely pa nga yata yung 1.5L eh.  Naisip ko yung ash tray sa Baguio.  Yung nakahubad na guy na may takip na barrel :boo:  My body looks exactly like that - with the barrel on :D

I was gonna type 69 and Woman on top na sana - until i scrooled down and saw the "exercise' part :lol:

Seriously, lying on my back siguro - doing crunches and butt lifts :D

hahaha parang coke pa rin pala.... kaso coke in can ang figure :lol:

was gonna say sana kapa jan eh sinabi mo na rin! huli ka na! :boo:

why do women always wanna be on top??? to feel the supremacy???

Ito nanaman ako!

2nd Question

"Will you stay with the one who loves you, or wil you go back to the one you love?"

and why?

;)

Hmmm...tricky.

Right now, I will have to go with the one I love. Because I'm young and can afford to make mistakes - should my decision to stay with the one I love turn out to be a mistake. Besides, i know that will make me happy.

Maybe when i'm older and wiser, and when frustrations and disillusionment have gotten the best of me, I will choose to be with the one who loves me. Because then, I already know what and how it feels like to be with the one I love who probably tore my heart to pieces (naks, drama queen! :lol: ) and being with the one who loves me could very well salve my bruised ego and mend my broken heart. :D

hahaha parang coke pa rin pala.... kaso coke in can ang figure :lol:

was gonna say sana kapa jan eh sinabi mo na rin! huli ka na! :boo:

why do women always wanna be on top??? to feel the supremacy???

:lol: but it's true!

As for the general bias for the woman-on-top position, (I can't speak for other women ha? This is just my take on the matter) I would have to say it's not so much on the feeling of supremacy it affords as it is for the good penetration angle it provides. I like it also because i get to control the rotation of my pelvis, how fast or slow I move up and down, and well, the position gives my partner the best view of and access to my breasts. And while we're on the subject matter, somebody told me very recently that i was the "best ride" he has ever had :P

Edited by MA
bro parang narinig ko na yan sa 96.3 WRock! :lol: hahahaha

cge question ko na rin yan.... saka dagdag ako ng isa pa....

is it sad to belong to someine else when the right one comes along? :boo:

yuck... napak-mushy ko :sick:

:cry: Para na tayong Joe D'Mango fanatics nito :lol:

Ika nga ni England Dan and John Ford Coley (tama ba?), it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along.

But then again, I refuse to accept that without putting up a fight. Say I'm in a relationship and I meet someone who I think is perfect for me, aba, hihiwalayan ko na kung sino man yung ka-relasyon ko. For someone who's in a perpetual quest for happiness and love, i will not pass up the chance of being with someone's perfect for me - even if it means letting go of someone in the process:D

Edited by MA
:lol:  but it's true!

As for the general bias for the woman-on-top position, (I can't speak for other women ha?  This is just my take on the matter) I would have to say it's not so much on the feeling of supremacy it affords as it is for the good penetration angle it provides.  I like it also because i get to control the rotation of my pelvis, how fast or slow I move up and down, and well, the position gives my partner the best view of and access to my breasts.  And while we're on the subject matter, somebody told me very recently that i was the "best ride" he has ever had :P 

change topic na tyo please....

kanina maginaw dito sa office eh.... ngayon medyo pinagpapawisan nako :wacko:

balik na lang tayo sa coke :lol:

what's your worst date? if there is any

change topic na tyo please....

kanina maginaw dito sa office eh.... ngayon medyo pinagpapawisan nako  :wacko:

balik na lang tayo sa coke :lol:

what's your worst date? if there is any

:lol: ikaw kase eh, sinimulan mo pa :P

I've had my fair share of worst dates. Actually, it'll be more fun pag ni-kwento ko sayo since one or two of them are also from the board :lol: . There's one guy pala that i went out with (he's not from MTC) a couple of months ago. He was my friend's husband's best friend ( :lol: hayop sa link), kaya super build me up buttercup naman 'tong friend ko dun sa guy. Kesyo gwapo, funny, smart, liquid, the whole she-bang. Aba, nung nakita ko yung tumama lang yata eh yung "liquid" part because he was driving this monstrous gas-guzzler of a truck. :lol: The rest were pure kabaligtaran. Anyway, the guy kept talking about sex and his sexual problems, it totally threw me off. Come to think of it, okay lang sakin to talk about sex, but how our conversation went wasn't stimulating at all. Add to that the fact that his face wasn't exactly my idea of "appealing" or "stimulating". Long story short, i pretended to have received an emergency text from a friend and said I need to bounce right away - and bounce I did :lol:

Edited by MA
:cry:  Para na tayong Joe D'Mango fanatics nito :lol:

Ika nga ni England Dan and John Ford Coley (tama ba?), it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along.

But then again, I refuse to accept that without putting up a fight.  Say I'm in  a relationship and I meet someone who I think is perfect for me, aba, hihiwalayan ko na kung sino man yung ka-relasyon ko.  For someone who's in a perpetual quest for happiness and love, i will not pass up the chance of being with someone's perfect for me - even if it means letting go of someone in the process:D

what if suicidal yung taong iiwanan mo... you know, threatening you that he will hurt himself if you leave him! (grabe pang telenovela :lol: )

ano gagawin mo?

what if suicidal yung taong iiwanan mo... you know, threatening you that he will hurt himself if you leave him! (grabe pang telenovela :lol: )

ano gagawin mo?

Hindi pa rin.

Trust me, he will be just as suicidal if i'd stick it out with him - because I'd be cheating on him left and right. Harap-harapan pa if he doesn't toughen up.

Seriously, I will not not allow anyone to tie me down to a relationship that i'm not happy with. If he's suicidal, i will talk to his parents/family and explain the situation to them. I'm sure they will understand the fact that their son deserves someone who can love him better than I do / can do.