M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Guest Dennis®
ahhhhh...

black widow o DSB?  :D

:*  :*  :*

It depends on my Hierarchy of Needs calendar. Don't ask me to explain what that is. It's complicated :wacko: and I got it from a weird vendor in Quiapo.

ahhhhh...

ilan ang kaya mo??   :D

My age times my life expectancy rate divided by the intensity of my desire for sisig.

ahhhhh...

face o body???

Either way is okay. As long as they pass my taste test then I am happy. :)

ahhhhh...

pinaka ayaw mo sa babae

<_< Hmmm. No comment. I believe in equality and being kind to one and all.

Papa Dens! :*

Aba at aarangkada ka pala sa Hotseat this week. Ayus! :lol:

For that, lemme ask you some Qs:

1. Kelan ka magpo-propose saken?

2. Anong flowers ibibigay mo when you propose? (pede tulips? :lol: )

3. In love ka ba?

4. How many alternicks do you have?

5. Are you a swinger? :lol:

Guest Dennis®
1. whats ur best asset?

My best asset, I'm told, is my eyes. I can say the most outrageous things without blinking and I have X-ray vision to see through...whatever is worth seeing through. post-71375-1142415591.gif

2. lights on or off?

It doesn't matter. I have X-ray vision, remember? :P

3. ano trip mo pag senglot kana?

Trip ko ang magmuni-muni about the state of the universe. post-71375-1142415810.gif

4.manual or automatic?

Manual. I like doing things with my hands. :evil:

5.dont cha wish ur gf was hot like me?  :thumbsupsmiley:

I have many wishes. Send me a genie and we'll take it from there post-71375-1142415693.gif

Guest Dennis®
Papa Dens! :*

Aba at aarangkada ka pala sa Hotseat this week.  Ayus! :lol:

For that, lemme ask you some Qs:

1.  Kelan ka magpo-propose saken?

Hmmmm. From what I can see with my X-ray vision at this moment, I'll be proposing to you in 3.67 seconds. :boo:

2.  Anong flowers ibibigay mo when you propose?  (pede tulips? :lol: )

If the most precious flower is already there, then why do you still need tulips? :huh:

3.  In love ka ba?

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate…you? post-71375-1142416704.gif

4.  How many alternicks do you have?

Alternick? what's that? :huh:

5.  Are you a swinger? :lol:

Depends on what kind of swinging you want to see. post-71375-1142416684.gif

Guest Dennis®
labs mo na ako?!!! totoo ba yan?  :blush:

What is essential is invisible to the naked eye. Since I have X-ray vision, I can tell you that I see everything clearly and the answer is right in front of us. Can you feel it, too? :wub:

Guest Dennis®
according to one thread here in MTC..

when?

was the last time you had sex and/or made love

:D

For starters, sex and making love are indistinguishable to me. But-and this is important-I don’t define an encounter as either sex or making love when the presence of lust and affection aren’t equal. So, having said that, the last time I did that was when… Er, I lost my train of thought. No comment na nga lang.

Fafa Dens :)

Congrats :*

Di muna kita pahihirapan sa mga tanong ko :lol:

Here are my qs.

1. Kaya mo na bang tumingin sa isang "hottie" na babae na di lumilingon :lol: (Fish ball tayo! :D)

2. Pwede pa bang i-avail ung offer mo saken last month :unsure: :boo: :lol: (Nyahaha... Joke lang po!)

3. Gaano mo kamahal ang RR (From the scale of 1-10 (highest) :huh:

4. Susuotin mo ba ang fave hat mo sa Sabado :huh:

5. Masaya ka ba :unsure: Kung hinde, magbigay ng tatlong bagay/tao/paraan/situasyon na magpapasaya sayo.

Till next :)

Labyah :*

Guest Dennis®
Dagdag ko lang...  What's the last position you did during your latest sexcapade...  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

hmm... what was my last position? :huh:

you know what, the girl was so good i really cannot tell anymore what position it was. imagine this, you put your left leg over her right leg, then your right leg under her right arm. her left arm wrapped around your neck, your left hand holding her right feet, your right hand holding her forearm, your tongue licking her left ear and all this while she is licking your nuts. :boo:

Guest Dennis®
Fafa Dens :)

Congrats :*

Di muna kita pahihirapan sa mga tanong ko :lol:

Here are my qs.

1. Kaya mo na bang tumingin sa isang "hottie" na babae na di lumilingon :lol: (Fish ball tayo! :D)

2. Pwede pa bang i-avail ung offer mo saken last month :unsure: :boo: :lol: (Nyahaha... Joke lang po!)

3. Gaano mo kamahal ang RR (From the scale of 1-10 (highest) :huh:

4. Susuotin mo ba ang fave hat mo sa Sabado :huh:

5. Masaya ka ba :unsure: Kung hinde, magbigay ng tatlong bagay/tao/paraan/situasyon na magpapasaya sayo.

Till next :)

Labyah :*

1. you know me very well my dear, when i look at one... i really look at one! my standards for someone to be considered a hottie is high and they are quite rare. so why would i deprive myself the pleasure of looking at one without straining my eyes? sayang ang x-ray vision ko!!! B)

2. as a businessman, all my proposals are valid for 30 days only. ilang days na ba? :huh:

3. do i really have to answer that question? <_<

4. :cry: no way! after ko makita sa ortigas ave. yan! :sick: in different colors pa!!! post-71375-1142479211.gif

5. am i happy? now this is a tough one...

3 things that is and can make me happy (3 lang sasabihin ko)

1. my cupkeyk :wub:

2. $100M (it ain't true that money cannot buy you happiness!) post-71375-1142479354.gif

3. my true friends

1. Ano at magkano ang pinakamalaking nagastos mo sa auto mo last year?

2. Nagawa mo na bang magtripleGF?

3. Bakit tatay ang turing sa yo ng mga girls gayong ikaw ay likas na manyak?

4. Ano ang pinakasariwang pangalan ng babae na narinig mo?

5. May arthritis ka na ba?

Guest Dennis®
Si ITAY pala ang andito. :evil:

Where was the last time you had sex? :lol:

Di naman WHEN ang tanong ko eh...WHERE.  <_<

:P

post-71375-1142479959.gif ooops! sorry bro. :P

now your question is "where?" hmm... <_< dito sasabit ako sigurado pag sinagot ko 'to. post-71375-1142480093.gif

ganito na lang, i'll just give you a clue! eto >>> post-71375-1142480040.gif

Guest Dennis®
Err... Admin Dennis® ser, tama po si Idol briannx e.

WHERE and tanong niya, not WHEN.

So sino ngayon ang dapat kong bigyan ng warning?  :unsure:  :lol:

Question: Kelan ka last nagpa-eye check up?  :lol:

post-71375-1142480429.gifsimple lang, i don't! FYI: i have 20/20 x-ray vision. :lol: wag ka na kumontra! :P

Guest Dennis®
1. Ano at magkano ang pinakamalaking nagastos mo sa auto mo last year?

2. Nagawa mo na bang magtripleGF?

3. Bakit tatay ang turing sa yo ng mga girls gayong ikaw ay likas na manyak?

4. Ano ang pinakasariwang pangalan ng babae na narinig mo?

5. May arthritis ka na ba?

1. which car are we talking about here? :huh: can you be a bit more specific? :lol: joke bro.

gastos sa car? i don't spend that much money na on my car like i used to. i just keep my cars stock as much as possible. but i did buy 2 sets of 17's and a pair of 15" kicker subs. i can't help it! madali ako matukso! post-71375-1142483148.gif

2. teka teka, nanghuhuli ka na eh. fishing fishing ha!?!? <_< alternick ka no? sino ka? :angry: alma? lorna? o si fe?

3. have you heard the phrase "who's your daddy?" post-71375-1142483045.gif

4. that depends on who i'm sleeping with at that time! post-71375-1142484895.gif

5. WALA!!! pakilagay sa Admin's Log yang sagot na yan! :P i'll ask dobermaxx and river how it feels. :boo:

P.S. yung assignment mo ha! may meeting mamaya! oo kilala kita! :P

Er...Dennis.

I sorta have a crush on you because you smell so nice and you have a smile that makes my knees go really super weak even if I'm wearing my favorite running shoes and all.

Uhm...since I have furtively touched you in one of the EBs, I have not managed to get you out of my mind. It's like my insides have turned to gooey stuff.

So...would you consider going out with me? Maybe around April 1, it being April Fool's Day and it would be appropriate since I'm a total fool for you. I mean, I don't intend anything nasty, I respect you and wouldn't even deign to ask you to touch me in reverence or anything like that. Consider me a great fan of your humor and charisma.

My treat. We can even eat Gummi Bears for dessert. What do you say?

:blush: :rolleyes: :lol:

Guest Dennis®
Daddy!  :*

Simple question lang: What would you choose...the hottest woman in the world, or piles and piles of cash?

Simple Answer: i'll choose piles and piles of cash. obviously, with that kind of money you can get lots of Hot women! :evil: why settle for one hottie? and who the hell cares if she's the hottest? she wont be the hottest forever. :lol: assuming you got the hottest, once you're thru with her, will she still be the hottest for you? :rolleyes: