• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Which celeb would you do it with?

Mo twister, hayden kho, edison chen, justin lee?

What is your safe word?

Backdoor?

Edison Chen. :)

Balloon. :)

What material thing are you planning to buy soon?

Do you want it fast and hard or slow and sweet?

That sony mp3 player/watch. I forgot what's it called really but it looks like an iPod shuffle and I just like it so much. :)

It depends. Sometimes I want it fast and hard. Sometimes I want it smooth and sexy. ;)

1. Since you mentioned that your erogenous zones are your ears and neck, how would you like them to be caressed :blush:

2. Who do you think is BABYJANE and why do people look for her in your room :mellow:

3. If you were having sex blind folded and you were on top, how would you like to have the ben wa balls and riding crop used on you. Please expound :wub:

4. If you were to pick up a guy, what line would you use and why ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Since you mentioned that your erogenous zones are your ears and neck, how would you like them to be caressed :blush:

2. Who do you think is BABYJANE and why do people look for her in your room :mellow:

3. If you were having sex blind folded and you were on top, how would you like to have the ben wa balls and riding crop used on you. Please expound :wub:

I love these questions! :lol:

What's your limit when it comes to sexual exploration?

Hard limits? Haha. No to hard limits as of yet. :D

Hard limits being defined in Fifty Shades. :D

I love these questions! :lol:

Love??! Lol. DINUGO ako ulit eh! Maya ko na sagutin. I'm getting inked right now. As in right now.

1. If I was a tattoo, what would I be and where will you put me on your body :rolleyes:

2. What's the length of the smallest penis that you've had sexually :mellow: If you're not sure, give an approximation and were you satisfied by it :blink: Expound :lol:

3. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and which cartoon character would you have sex with as the character that you picked. Please explain in elaborate detail :P

4. If you were going to have a sex scandal, how do you picture it to occur and why :ninja:

1. sensible, warm touch. soft kisses and a little tugging. ;)

2. I have no effin idea.unsure.gif

3. Naman! Amf. I can't even imagine being on top and having to use the balls and the riding crop! blink.gif Let's try so I can answer this question! :D

4. Anne: You must be the reason for global warming.

Guy: Why?

Anne: Because you're hot (and while holding a screw). Do you wanna screw?

:D :D :D Pwede na ba yan? :P

Hot Candle drops... would you?

Yes. ;)

Which province are you from? ever done the deed with a local? :P

I was born and raised in Alabang. However I studied in Bicol (Naga City) for 6 years (2001-2007).

Yes. :)

1. If I was a tattoo, what would I be and where will you put me on your body :rolleyes:

2. What's the length of the smallest penis that you've had sexually :mellow: If you're not sure, give an approximation and were you satisfied by it :blink: Expound :lol:

3. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and which cartoon character would you have sex with as the character that you picked. Please explain in elaborate detail :P

4. If you were going to have a sex scandal, how do you picture it to occur and why :ninja:

1. A dick. :D It'll probably be in my pelvis area. Not sure yet if left or right. :D :P

2. First, I've never brought a ruler with me so I have no idea. I can maybe demonstrate the length and girth. ;) :D Satisfied? NO. Expound ka ng expound. Ikaw kaya i-expound ko! :P

3. Oh Gary your curiosity kills me and makes me bleed! LOL I'd like to be Cinderella being fked by the Batman. :D :D :D I can't imagine how a Cinderella would be so naughty and kinky and begging for the Batman to sex her up. :D :D

4. I had one way back college. Buti na lang na-control namen yung audience and copies at hindi na kumalat pa. :D But right now, If I'd have one, I want the mild BDSM style with the COO of our company. Gawd he's hawt! :D :D

Edited by babyanne
  • Like (+1) 1

Nakakadugo naman yang mga tanong sayo sis hehe

Do you believe in marriage?

Are you faithful?

What characteristic of a man that stand out and will make you say "yes I do" in front of the altar/ make you sign the certificate without any hesitations?

Napansin mo sis? Taena parang binudburan ng siling labuyo yung hotSEAT eh. Pasong-paso ako. Gisang-gisa. :D Hindi makataooooooo :D And I thought my period was over. I bled again! LOL :D

1. Yes I believe in Marriage. But I don't engage in such. :D hahahahaha

2. I'd like to say I am. :)

3. The kind of man who will stay by my side no matter how difficult it is to be with me. The kind of man that I push away every time and comes right back at me saying I can't imagine the rest of my life without you. And lastly, the kind of man who'll take me for what I am and WHAT I AM NOT. :)

• Like (+1) 3