M T C Hotseat

Wolf

pwede ako din? :)

For femcasanova: Kung bibigyan ng pagkakataon, ano yung kantang gusto mo, na sana ikaw yung sumulat ng kantang yun? parang ganun.. :)

Of course naman sir, sa lahat po pwede magtanong :)

I like your question.

2 songs both from Cristina Aguilera

"HURT" -> kasi tamang tama skn ung lyrics, song for my dad

"OH MOTHER" -> kanta ko for my mom.

And another song, from Pink

"NOBODY KNOWS" -> kanta ko s srili ko

Thank u for that wonderful question.

• Like (+1) 1

hey my onting background ako sayo diba, remember our long PM? lika dito fem, (me offering you hot beverage then me saying "there, there")

What made you choose Lesbi, over the father of your son?

Mgnda talaga ung nobody knows.. search mo lyrics ;)

Haha hot cocoa ba ito??? If someone is feeling bad, offer hot beverage ;)

Thanks man...

I fell inlove with her. And that time,.. hndi ko na mahal ung ama ng anak ko.

Iniwan ko sya at bngyan ko sya ng chance maghanap ng mas deserve nya, kasi loko loko ako.

I was collecting boys right??? Tpos 5 years kmi.... I'm f#&king around behind his back.

Parang sbi ko s srili ko at sknya "this is the last time na sasaktan kita, after nito...wala na"

he cried... like a kid.. it broke my heart... kaso nabitawan ko na salita ko. :'(

For Pinai

(Ang konti naman ng tanong mo)

1) Would you rather have sex with a girl in a lacey bustier or in a bondange outfit?

->LACEY BUSTIER

2) Would you rather be in a relationship with a totally submissive partner or a totally dominant partner?

->SUBMISSIVE PARTNER

3) Would you rather have sex with just one person watching, or would you rather have sex with 50 people watching?

-> 50 PEOPLE WATCHING

4) Would you rather pursue a life where you could only ever have sex with one partner in the same position in the same bedroom or have sex with a completely different person every time?

-> DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYTIME (auko ng same position everytime eh)

5) Would you rather be a virgin until you are forty, and subsequently have the most amazing sexual partners of a lifetime, or would you rather have the most amazing sexual partners until you 40 and then never have sex again?

-> AMAZING PARTNERS OF A LIFETIME

6) Would you rather proposition a complete stranger for sex (one who was exceptionally attractive), and face the possibility of being rejected, or would you rather receive guaranteed sex from a very unattractive individual as many times as you wanted?

-> ILL TRY TO ASK THAT ATTRACTIVE PERSON.

7) have you done it with a boss? If you have, details please.

-> MY BOSS??? LA EH.. TECH LEAD LANG.... MAKE OUT AND BJ. THEN ALSO SEX WITH MY PROF IN MY LAST COLLEGE.

8) just for the sake of discussion, if a fubu gets you pregnant, would you push through with it? Why or why not?

-> HMMMMMMMMMM..... PURSUE. EITHER GIVE IT TO HIM PARA MAY ANAK NRN SYA FINALLY. OR AKIN. I DON'T MIND HAVING ANOTHER KID. I DON'T WANNA LOSE ANOTHER BABY AGAIN. AND YES.. I LOST ONE ALREADY... MASAKIT, KALA KO MAMAMATAY NA AKO SA SAKIT DURING MISCARRIAGE.

9) What song will you dedicate to the following people:

a) Silly Labuyo - BLANK SPACE ;)

B) alex_corvis - IRONIC

c) rhubs - YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND

d) KT3 - STAY WITH ME

e) Pipemaster - SMILING FACE

f) neville - MIGRAINE

g) Pinai - TILL I MET YOU

h) charlie_360 - BLURRED LINES

i) ChinitaMom - LET ME BLOW UR MIND

j) lonelylooker - PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART

10) If you can be a superhero, what super power would you like to have and what name would you call yourself?

SUPER STRENGTH ... AND I'LL CALL MYSELF "HUMAN KILLING MACHINE"

Neville -> my advice would be "Go, date lang yan, but don't be clumsy infront of your crush hah... eto, pepper spray, in case na he'll take advantage of you"

Tech_buff -> NOBODY KNOWS by PINK. "Nobody knows but me,I sometimes cry, if i could pretend that I'm asleep when my tears start to fall, i peek out from behind these walls but i think nobody knows..."

Yes... i got better than fubu actually.. he's a really good friend too.

Auko na muna ng relasyon. Unless - may magsuot na naman sa akin ng isang makapal na helmet. Lol

1) Who/what recently made you cry?

2) What do you think is the common reason men and/or women cheat?

3) What will you do if lumuhod si lesbo ex mo to take her back and forgive everything and start anew?

4) Would you do it with a bisexual guy?

1. Mixed reasons... isang tears of joy then sadness. Basta about sanggol.

2. Hindi mkuntento

3. Ayaw ko na.. ayaw ko na sya makita... us being together AGAIN is just another opportunity for pain.

4. As long as he won't suck a dick in front of me then yes.

:)

Anything else?

Kung bibigyan ka ng pagkakataon ipanganak ulit, would you rather still be a girl or boy?

Since unica hija ka, have you ever wished na sana may kapatid ka? Ilan?

Babae prn.

Xempre gusto ng kptid.. pero gusto ko Kuya. Pra meron namang mgpprotekta skn. Para may sumbungan ako. Yung may bubugbog sa nanloko sakin.

Wala kasi ako nun.

Frustrated mag ka KUYA.

Since you would pursue it pag nabuntis ka ni fubu, anong ipapangalan mo sa baby? (pwede sa babae at lalake pa naman yung mga ibang pangalan diyan *ehem* :lol: )

Loko ka talaga rhubs.. wahhhh.

Baby names wtf..

I'll go with what he wants.. pero for girl.. Alessandra - nickname alex.

Atlantis for boy nickname lantis.